We Love Testing | Wanna Hang Out?

Welp, I officially give up on trying on trying to do reviews for the we love testing events. :cry:

Congrats to those who did get selected and I hope y’all don’t let us down with your reviews.

I’ve noticed I have only gotten selected with “simpler” testing plans. On the plans that I get really elaborate on, I never get selected…

I feel like the reviews coming out of these testing events are going up in quality… perhaps it’s more People entering?

We still haven’t seen all the infini pro reviews, well past the 2 week deadline…same for other testing events, shame because people get selected and never return or they provide a quick unboxing as their review and don’t come back. Putting a bad name and turning others who want to test stuff off

5 Likes

Congrats to the lurkers again! And @gAnkster

5 Likes

Congratulations to the testers

Isn’t it called the Infini pro?

Yeah, it’s kind of annoying when people don’t write reviews… when they do it, they will never be selected again :man_shrugging:

Yeah, darn autocorrect

1 Like

Autocorrect can create havoc… thanks changes to trucks and lot of those… have Disabled it after a very nasty “auto correct” couple of years back :flushed:

Congrats to the testers!! I’m jealous, but looking forward to your reviews!!

@AnkerOfficial Should keep track of the reviews on the event thread, same place as the winner announcements…

@ Tester 1 – review completed
@ Tester 2 – review completed

What say?

1 Like

I’ve had the same thing happen… I haven’t disabled it, because it corrects so many of my mistakes :joy:

1 Like

They do keep track of it, it’s just not public knowledge. But if they did, they could also leave links to the reviews which would be nice.

That’s a great idea… Review links along with review status (completed / pending)

Come on, don’t tease… What did you “accidently” write?

Congratulations @star100x and @gAnkster! Don’t know any others so pretty disappointed myself

Also @Shenoy they did something similar when they announced #UseAnkerInstead contest winners where they left a link to our posts. Maybe it’s time to implement that for every contest

3 Likes

was writing up a thank message, wanted to write Dear, ended by writing Dead… realized it only after the other person sent the “???” as reply

1 Like

Congrats guys!

@star100x
@Shaunrdavis
@HugoBangz
@Timo_Nienstedt
@gstrib5
@tombquick
@Thomas_Marino

2 Likes

@Salvix
@apsales83
@George_Smithson
@enrica.argiolas
@jeb.hoge
@dsis42
@nesanelm
@gAnkster

2 Likes

congrats looking forward to seeing your reviews!

I just checked all the winners’ profiles and ALL the winner except @gAnkster and @star100x are level 3 or under AND not regulars like a lot here