We Love Testing | Wakey

Go for this one.
May be you would like it more than the Anker-Wakey.
No troubles, no disfunction, no updates! (smile)

3 Likes

Yes, for sure… and it’s dead cheap :joy:

2 Likes

Smart assistant would make this worth it, just throw the $30 Eufy genie into it (would love for a google assistant version instead of Alexa)

4 Likes

I’m gonna wait on a price drop (yea I’m a cheap ass) and different colors :innocent:

4 Likes

i dont blame you, most on this thread are waiting for price drop (that includes me) :smiley:

4 Likes

A book can be given to children, grandchildren…
The wakey??? (big smile)

3 Likes

Lol Anker should know better by now. What would be your ideal price range for it?

2 Likes

I feel the ideal price is in the $60 ~ $70 range :grin:

3 Likes

Yea I was thinking more along that price. I hope Anker is reading this and decides to permanently drop the price.
For right now, my Google Mini and Samsung wireless charger is my Wakey :rofl:

3 Likes

feel like Anker missed out to include the smart assistant into the Wakey, Google Assistant bundled would be an awesome upgrade…

After some thought i think it would demote other features of Wakey such as white noise, alarms since google assistant has all of these available., so it was a design decision Anker took not to include smart Assistant and promote the Alarm and other features Wakey has!

2 Likes

Maybe down the line they decide to release an upgraded version with Google Assistant included. For right now, I won’t be getting this item just yet

3 Likes

For what the Wakey offers I think I would still purchase it at the $99 price. BUT, it would have to be black. If they do drop the price to $60-$70 then I would purchase the white. So a discount and color option is my right preference.

3 Likes

Wow this thing is slick! I think for the money it is still a great value!

4 Likes

New products are launched in the US first, not because the versions of other countries are difficult to produce, but we need to test the consumer acceptance of this product. If the feedback from consumers is good, we will continue to mass production, which is to help reduce Means of business risk. :blush:

5 Likes

That’s OK and acceptable.

2 Likes

WONDERFULLL products !!! I love it !!!

4 Likes

Yes, but several of your products have gone down well and they still DONT make it out of America.

You’ve only got to look at the respective countries on Amazon, and you’ll see.

So there must be a reason you’re not doing as you say!

1 Like

Yeah profit margin. Business 101

2 Likes

Profit margin is high in UK, going by the price differences.

Which could be another reason they don’t sell as much per thousand population. Often American goods cost the same… IE 60$ becomes £60 (due to taxes etc) but nope, Anker it’s $60 that becomes £75, which in conversion rates is approx $100 .

That’s prob one big reason it’s not catching on so well here, and of course customer awareness.

I went to one.of those.places that buys tech, and asked about Anker prices… Never heard of them said the manager of the national chain. Come back in a week and.ill message hq… Nope not heard of them… Who are they.

We need Anker influencers in UK

1 Like

I’m sure it’s a lot more complicated than we know production importing taxes and tariffs all play a role.

3 Likes