We Love Testing | Wait Out The Polar Vortex With Nebula Prizm II

Good luck chaps :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congrats to the three winners.
But, not for nothing @AnkerOfficial I feel that the winners should have at least 1 post within the community if they are to win and tell us their plan to test… Of which only 1 winner posted here

2 Likes

Congrats to the selected winners, hopefully we we get to see or hear some good testing feedback…

@elmo41683 100% agree (or for @AnkerOfficial to publicize the chosen winners review within the community once submitted, if it hasn’t already been done by the winner)

4 Likes

Yes I do hope the winners will be able to do some deep testing and leave a proper review.

Otherwise the whole contest is more than a …

1 Like

With regards to 2 of the selected members it’s a case of same old, same old.

If it was up to me I would of picked winners that are actually active in the community. But it is what is it.

2 Likes

We, as we are a open community, will give them all a real chance.
Hope to see a good and serious review and testing.

There may be, many disappointed here.
But there will be the next chance.
NEVER GIVE UP!

1 Like

It just disappoints me that they’re are so many regular American friends in here but it always goes to members that don’t participate in the community.

2 Likes

ME TOO!!! :disappointed:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners. Member the rest of us will win next time.

Congrats to the winners! :smiley:

Can’t wait for the next “we love testing” event. I will win that one :joy:

Congrats to the winners disappointed that they aren’t regular faces here but still all the same can’t wait to see their reviews

1 Like

Considering we have never seen two of them post here, I doubt we will get to see their review. If we’re lucky we will see 1 of them.

4 Likes

Maybe the person who hasn’t posted but joined recently will but I’m not sure about the person that has been here for a while and hasn’t posted

1 Like

Ghost riders in the sky! :grin:

I think there’s an outside chance one of the two ‘non-poster’s’ might post a review (as they attempted a previous prizm competition) but let’s keep looking on the bright side that all three make an appearance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fair enough

Congratulations to the winners!
@Ryan_Boubelik
@Pedro_Kwiecinski
@sgtken

We will have lots of testing event this year, each event may have different tester selecting rules, so it will lean to a different result.

Like some products, we need to choose the tester who is not familiar with tech, or we need to find people who have the same user experience in the past. Hope you guys could understand.:innocent:

6 Likes

I’m so glad to be one of the 3 lucky ones to test the Prizm II.
No words to describe how happy I am to have this opportunity!!
Thank you everyone and special thanks to @AnkerOfficial!!

2 Likes