First things first I had tested your Spirit X wireless earbuds previously and they are still going strong.
For the Nebula I would try to do the following when testing it:
1. I would test it on different devices that I have for functionality with those devices. These includes: DVD player, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Classic Playstation,Classic Nintendo, Chromecast, ipod, android, USB drive with some tv shows on it, and Playstation 3,
2. With the wall that I would use(see below), I will test the clarity at different distances on screen size. I may have to hang up a white sheet as I do not know how the yellow would affect the colors/clarity of the video.
3. I think testing the ease of use of the device would be a good test as I have seen that some places charge over 150 to set this up. I may test this out on my 15 and 11 year old to see if they can set it up in a short period of time. Heck may try to get my 65 yr old mother-in-law in on it as well LOL.
4. Some audio test is need to see how how quiet the fan noise is with the video playing and etc..
5. Will test the keystone and how well it can even out the picture.
I most likely will try to post on amazon and here as there are your most common places where you sell your products. If possible, I may try to include a short video depending on view ability from my device as I may go wow but my video maybe be just ok.
I have two things that I have to make my review stand out but do not have the device to enable one of them. If I had one of those bluetooth converter devices(ie making a non bluetooth device, bluethooth enabled), I bet you could plug it into the prizm and make the project bluetooth enabled with other bluetooth enabled speakers.
I thought about taking it portable by way of a Fatmax. With the Fatmax, I could plug the prizm in and basically watch it anywhere. My only issue and big risk with that is I am not sure about the power drain the prizm would have on the Fatmax and would hate to mess up the bulb while attempting use mobile and the Fatmax go dead. So I will try this at a full charge of the Fatmax for a short time but would love if you sent me another bulb if you would want me to try it for an extended length of time.
With that last one, I do think I have an improvement for any prizm 3. I wonder if there is a way to include a small battery pack so that if there was power lost suddenly that the battery would come on to cool the bulb and finish powering it down as to prevent damage to the bulb. Just a thought.