We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

I won’t apply for either testing products since I won’t be able to do proper justice in testing these. Good luck to those who apply :+1:

1 Like

Anxiously awaiting opp for CA available testing items :slight_smile:

Nice to see the powerhouse and a powercore up for current testing. I’ll be interested is seeing the powerhouse reviews.

:wink:

This happened in the past,
Testers where chosen for some MAC equipment
but they got no MAC.
They realized that after they got the item. :rofl:

3 Likes

That one i remember :rofl::rofl: guess one of the testers honestly mentioned it on the post

2 Likes

Think i recall that too @Shenoy
A few comments about the build and reference to other reviews maybe then a comment saying they couldn’t test it bevmcause they didn’t have the right laptop.
Wasn’t it a multi input USBC adaptor?

1 Like

Oh ja, I got an apology!
I can not test the NEBULA Astro, I am too old, not a kid what it was designed for . :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

We are all kids at heart.
Problem is our minds tell us we are old!

2 Likes

I think its our bones that tell us that we are too old lol :bone: Not as nimble as we used to be.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I am at the point where I have to download an app. ( I dont like those apps at all )
WHAT WiLL A neanderthalean LINUXER DO? Why apps?
(shhttt …I got an old Samsung, may be I will be successful)

1 Like

Oh and my back.
Some days i wake, get out of bed and my back is aching. I have no clue why or what i done, it just aches.
Thats how I knew my body was past its best :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes I remember that one :slight_smile:

My issue is not my capability to test these. I can do great job on that with my expertise with batteries.
Rather it is due to time issues since I’m very much busy with my work and possibly moving to a new state soon. Keeping that in mind it’s best that I don’t apply for this one.

So I’ll post the screenshots so its never forgotten. It was this one.

https://community.anker.com/testing_club/detail/b-powerexpand-b-direct-7-in-2-usb-c-pd-media-hub

There was no need to give to someone with a bad test plan, plenty applied

So there you have documented proof there are tester applications:

• from people who apply without a true need
  • who’s test plan was insufficient
  • who didn’t get checked by Anker
  • who got a product they could not use.

3 Likes

Lol yes I remember that “review” :joy:

2 Likes

I just had to look to see if it was because of lack of test applications…

NOPE! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I have applied for Flare 2, PowerConf, and now PowerCore III 10000 Wireless, not selected for either… was strongly considering PowerExtend 12 Strip, but didn’t end up applying.

@professor, an idea for the third iteration, remove the raised circle!

I am in a treatment of my physiotherapeut since about 20 years.
The whole thing can not be “repaired” an “old doc” said, but the status can be kept,
That is what we did. GREAT!

Well done @professor thats the one!

That (applying for a product that they CANNOT use) really ought to ban them from testing another product for 1 year.

2 Likes

Download

2 Likes

Harsh but fair @onstar
Its easy to make mistakes. But seeing a product and writing a testing plan would surely make you realise its not for you. Wouldn’t you think?
It just a blatant “i want anything if its free” attitude which is a shame as someone could have given that a real test and benefited from owning it afterwards.

2 Likes