We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Sure, will process the review right now!

2 Likes

Hahaha seems like people love this treasure hunt game :laughing:

1 Like

Ooh, Pei doing some sly weekend work!

:innocent:

1 Like

30 more applicants and this will be the most popular product in Testing Club history.

2 Likes

Astro is a Worthy product to beat the records :ok_hand:

1 Like

With this rate the chances are too slim anyway, so it doesn’t matter now :grinning:

1 Like

I just wanna say sorry to the person/people who have to review all of these applications lol Thanks though!

Hi @AnkerOfficial I tried to review this power strip today as I just got back from using it on vacation, but I got this error “Amazon has noticed unusual reviewing activity on this product. Due to this activity, we have limited this product to verified purchase reviews.”
What should I do?

Write the review here instead

@RedRocketSled16 For whatever reason, all reviews for PowerExtend 12 on Amazon have been mostly from Anker community / users who did not purchase / order, so Amazon has flagged it

You may write review here on Anker community / Twitter / Instagram ad share here :+1:

Officially most popular on Testing Club now

2 Likes

3 more days, will this touch 1000 testers application? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wouldn’t doubt it lol. Somehow this community got flooded with people so very possible

Great job by Anker @Ankerofficial in getting this across the social media and email campaigns :+1:

2 Likes

I can see it hitting 1000, would that be a record do you think?

1 Like

The last highest was Soundcore Life Q20 at 793… So far, Astro leads the count of Max testers applied, with 803 at the time of this post… 3 more days, 1000 would be an awesome record!!

1 Like

Its certainly would.
But where do you think this has gained its traction from?
Can’t say I’ve seen this on Tiwitter or Facebook, but i don’t use either much now @Shenoy
This is my new social platform :sunglasses:

I think it’s a combination of:

• “we haven’t seen you for a while” emails all the inactive lower levels getting a prompt
  • multiple competitions concurrent means the lurkers resume to apply for everything.
  • nothing to lose, 5 minutes effort, not burning PBs like Powerdraw, don’t need a stash of PBs for auction.
  • in the slim chance of winning, a couple of photos and a few obvious sentences.
  • liars easily, and indeed do, create multiple applications across accounts to increase chances, its only if Anker picks the same person at the same address do they get spotted.
  • a big fat why-not result which doesn’t reward genuine or honesty.

If I were Anker I’d just pick recognisable frequent community members to ignore the fakers.

I didn’t apply as I have no need and some hope Anker picks the genuinely interested who will benefit. Fingers crossed its 5 active community members.

5 Likes

100% @professor but i don’t think that appeals to the marketing team.
In a way they “have us” already and know that.
So I guess its a matter of spreading the seeds in the hope the brand grows further and wider.

3 Likes

Feel like we are going to end up with 850-880 haha. It’s slowing down now :rofl: