We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

We have something on the testing schedule for this month :smirk: it’s something recently released, and some of our members have already had one. That’s all hints I can give lol, you can take a guess what the testing item is for this month. :rofl:

3 Likes

Spirit Dot 2 or Spirit X2? Astro?

1 Like

If we guess it, will that aid in our quest to test??

If so (and if not) I’ll guess nebula Astro… nudge nudge

Hope it’s available for testing for us up north. Right @Ice1?

@Shenoy dang you’re fast typer…

TS1

1 Like

@Insider can we get a list of products recently released? :joy:

Jk jk just going through your threads to see if you posted anything about recent releases. Be right back with guesses lol

1 Like

My guesses would be in order of confidence:

1. Astro
  2. Rave Neo
  3. Eufy Smart Lock

I would consider that is relatively recently so as old as June not Spirit Dot 2 old which started selling on Amazon in May.

That makes me believe it is Astro since Spirit Dot 2 and X2 are devices that a lot of people have and some have multiples not 1. Then again idk because we didn’t expect PowerExtend 12 to be on testing :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Can’t hardly wait now lol

Shame :frowning:

I’d like to test:

• a brighter version of the Nebula Capsule Max. Winter is coming and I never quite completed some box sets.
  • a dual port Nano wall charger
  • a 3 or 4 port 50W IQ3 desk charger
  • any kind of biking equipment like a handlebar mounted portable charger.

Judging from your hints, I’ll not be applying, I like testing (actually!)

Sorry bud @TheSnarkyOne, Astro is not available for the North yet, not even for testing.
@AnkerOfficial I really don’t know you need to have all the approvals for the region even for testing a product. I do understand this is not a BETA any more as it’s already released in several other markets including the US.

1 Like

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

Dang didn’t notice that at 5am this morning… just saw the link to apply…

Thanks @Ice1 for the heads up.

@AnkerOfficial i guess i’ll need to withdraw my app… :flushed:

TS1

1 Like

I am surprised there is only 171 applicants right now. Guess they will all submit within a day of closing.

was expecting the count of up to 300 to 400 … a week more to go, so this may pick steam

3 Likes

Powerextend 12 saved me from a big trouble (might have been worst) even before I plugged it into the mains :smiley:

May be I got selected for testing this unit for a reason

Saved you how? There was a power spike it protected you from?

Got some time yesterday evening with checking out powerextend 12 strip , and had to go through my existing power strip mess… and came across on of the AC power adapter for cordless landlines … which may be due to heat had its cable shorting and was burning hot, may be would have burst out or tripped the power had I not checked it for replace with Anker PowerExtend strip.

I wouldn’t have thought to check in this had I not got the power extender… so not directly, but indirectly this testing unit has helped / saved me.

I Need to keep checking these extenders and AC adapters more often now, added some reminders to check it once in 3 months.

3 Likes

Oh yes, yikes you got lucky just in time there!

1 Like

Lol 171 is honestly nothing compared to what I was expecting :joy:. Like @Shenoy said, I would not be surprised to see 300-400 applicants

1 Like

Well SHUSH it gives us better odds.

2 Likes

Lol yea but I’m sure Anker knows who they can really trust and who they can’t. Only 5 to give out and a couple regular (trusted) users applied

1 Like

Way to spoil it for us new comers. :frowning:

1 Like