congratulations to the well known winners. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The testing opportunities are coming thick and fast :slightly_smiling_face:

https://community.anker.com/testing_club/detail/b-flare-mini-b

4 Likes

Thanks for the headsup :+1:

2 Likes

Yup, a Flare this time and for Canada !!! :heart_eyes:
along with bunch of other countries. Done with my plan and hope to get selected for this one as this is the only one in recent times made available for CA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

It wants me to submit my review for the doorbell before I can enter :disappointed:

4 Likes

Anker team has put lot of checks in place, does it mean 1 product for testing at one time?

Kind of makes sense

3 Likes

I think they want to make sure people actually leave reviews before they can test again. That way you can never enter until you leave a review. As per the rules…

2 Likes

Sounds very good to me, well done @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Sounds very good until you aren’t allowed to enter an event :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes this is a great feature. It will make sure more users are given chance to test rather than a few grabbing everything. :rofl:

3 Likes

I might be able to pump out a preliminary review before the flare mini event ends (10th). My doorbell is coming on the 5th, so if I do a prelim review on like the 9th then I can still enter the flare event. Then I can do a full review later.

1 Like

Dangerous.
You have to give up your job because you need all your time by testing, writing, testing… farming… :rofl:

3 Likes

Does Anker accept review in 2 phases, preliminary and complete,

1 Like

Rule number
6. You can sign up for multiple products at the same time, but you will be chosen for only one product at one time.

Since you already testing a product you cannot enter again until your review is submitted and approved…remember they have to approve it, so if all their checks are into place then a preliminary may not be sufficient as they still have to approve

4 Likes

Lol @rayker buddy congratulations!

2 Likes

What do you mean for farming?

1 Like

I don’t like this rule :confused:

1 Like

Thanks bro!!!

1 Like

You might get an answer from our specialized farmers here. :joy:

2 Likes