We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Congrats to everyone who got selected to test the RoboVac! @Shenoy @Tech_Man you lucky ducks! Super bummed I didn’t win, but I’ll keep trying :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers @Tech_Man @Shenoy @Quinn_Armstrong @Tube_Techie & @Josephkim626 on the Robovac 25C testing…don’t think I’ve recognized so many names in one testing event :joy:

8 Likes

Wooot! Super glad to see 4 names I recognize! Congrats @Shenoy @Tech_Man @Quinn_Armstrong @Tube_Techie! Have fun testing!

4 Likes

Congrats to the selected testers @Tech_Man @Shenoy @Quinn_Armstrong @Tube_Techie & @Josephkim626 happy testing :grinning:

5 Likes

@Duane_Lester
Make sure it is all lowercase.

1 Like

Congratulations @Tech_Man @Quinn_Armstrong @Tube_Techie & @Josephkim626 :+1:

thanks to @AnkerOfficial for this testing opportunity :pray:

2 Likes

Well done to @Shenoy, @Tech_Man and the others selected for testing :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity. Certainly looking forward to testing!
and congratulations, for the others as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not me. The person who won is @Tech_Man

1 Like

Sorry dude.
Corrected.

1 Like

For once I too thought it was @TechMan … only realized it was @Tech_Man after @TechMan mentioned it was @Tech_Man

5 Likes

Thank you all, I am surprised that I won. I was so excited to claim it that I forgot to double check my shipping address before I submit it, I don’t trust google’s autofill feature. @AnkerOfficial can you PM me the shipping address that I submitted? Sorry for bothering you, and thank you for this opportunity.

1 Like

Great you are on the list!

2 Likes

Congrats to those chosen :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Lol I always fear that scenario. Sometimes the autofill just uses multiple address and combine it. Congrats. I was really hoping I would get chosen because my original one is failing lol.

1 Like

IKR, Anker should show the submitted address somewhere on the testing club page, or at least send a confirmation email or notification.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Here the link to my review
You guys ask for honesty and there you have it in my review.

5 Likes

Honesty is needed.
No fairy tales!
Thank you, Rob!

3 Likes

I like fairy tales :cry:

2 Likes

Gebrüder Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen and ANKER reviews

Once upon a time I got a speaker and a cable for testing… :rofl:

2 Likes