We Love Testing—SweatGuard Edition!

Soundcore

Yes I have and fully tested :grin:

You are welcome. Look forward to participating in more events like this one.

Have tested the Spirit X earphones for more than a week now, and it does what it says!!

https://plus.google.com/u/1/102319272996797349234/posts/cxmYSnJ2wTc

How do I upload videos on the Anker Forum, does not let me do them, was able to put them on the G+

Upload to YouTube then copy the link

Here’s mine. Fun! https://twitter.com/SBeeCee/status/1025277683951751170?s=19

My review:

@ankerofficial thanks for the opportunity.

Good review always deserve to wait!:grin:

Your video is so real! I like it!:grin:

Thank you for promoting your testing experience on twitter, hope more people could know our products.:innocent:

On your personal review website, all the content is relevant to Anker product!:stuck_out_tongue:

I have already sent you my review (check earlier post). I enjoyed them. Any fault with them. 1. Power button needs to be taller (think of it as in typing having the grooved area on the letter. 2. Pouch a little bigger or deeper.

great pics!!!

I hope there are many more testing events like this in the near future!

I hope more European, power user goods in future!

Roger that! The storage space of the pouch needs to be bigger.:sunglasses:

I also hope, but I did find that our review collecting rate is declining.:joy:

Perhaps closer vetting on the final selected accounts…such as having a posting record on here, or a demonstration of their online presence may help?

Don’t give to those who don’t review, it’s a simple dBASE search

I used to write dBASE for loads of companies, and you can set up last r view Vs last 3 freebies, this would give you results n you can.program the emails/acceptance against that list.

I haven’t reviewed the powerbank as it never got properly delivered as was prob the item left on doorstep… FFS

Yes, optimize it next time!