We Love Testing | Special Edition

A warning is always good.
I haven’t got a warning and was banned from one day to the other.
Of course I got no comment from Amazon.de

So I phoned them in a quite humble and innocent manner. :innocent:
And because the lady could not tell me the reason of my banishment,
she promised to take care of mine! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have so far had no issues with amazon reviews. For some products they don’t allow any unverified purchase reviews but when they do I’ve been approved with no issues.
I do purchase a lot of items for my work as well which makes a large chunk of my reviews verified.

3 Likes

@elmo41683 that’s crazy! I never got warned about being critical of a product as that’s the point of being unbiased.

I always made sure it was constructive criticism and how they could improve the product.

I think with Amazon you’re damned if you do and you’re damned if you don’t!

2 Likes

I sent them an email but as you said @fhassm it goes into the abyss never to be seen again!

I’ll try again with a call this time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done! Can’t wait for the announcement! :smile:

2 Likes

Never really tried a truly cordless wireless earbuds…interested to try, if picked!

I hope I get picked because I lost one of the buds from the earbuds I regularly use. :unamused::open_mouth:

Why not email support to see if they’ll send you a new pack?.. Worth a try

1 Like

I’m not an audiophile but I’d love to compare the Liberty Neo to my AKG earbuds

1 Like

I hot JLab will give me another! Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup: :smile:

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial and @AnkerTechnical for the constant giveaways and freebies! :smiley:
Good luck to anyone that has entered into the tester opportunity! :smile:

1 Like

This is not a freebie giveaway. You will be required to submit a testing review if you have been chosen to test the product. The hard work and helping us spread the word is worth the free product. :wink:

6 Likes

I know, I’m not saying this is one was, but I was saying in general. I definitely agree! I would work my best to help you and the community out!
P.S. I hope you like my testing plan! :grin:

These testing plans and reviews also brings the best creativity out of us, inspires us. In short, Testing products from Anker motivates us

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial, does the event end on 01/25/19 12:00 AM or 1/25/19 11:59 PM?

1/25/19 11:59 PM :innocent:

4 Likes

A real problem when writing such reviews is, that you can not foresee any durability. Those describe only the state of a new item.
Many issues show up later (eg battery problems)

When writing reviews at Amazon you can “correct” those if needed. :wink:

1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

I just entered. I have never been chosen to review one of these products but I would love to be chosen! Good luck to all!

1 Like