We Love Testing | Roav Bolt

Good Luck US friends

Looks like a device I can replace my Roav F0 with

1 Like

Looks nice thanks for the giveaway but I don’t think i have a use for that personally

People who has no use of this, please do not apply.

2 Likes

Good luck to all those across the pond entering the comp :crossed_fingers:t2:

Nice, another great product from Anker. Though I was selected on another Viva product tester, it was never sent to me and I was not able to test it. I hope I get selected for this one so I can test it out.

1. I will review in video. From unboxing video to usage video. I will try to compare how good mic is using my default bluetooth mic on my car and from the charger when I call out OK Google.
  2. I will post it on youtube and amazon
  3. I will test it while driving and parked to make comparison on how well mic picks up my voice with road noise. I will also compare it with my car mic because that doesn’t really pick up well while driving.
  4. I will post the review on Amazon and link to my youtube channel. I will also tweet it.
  5. With my charming face(?)

Viva is the newest version, has anyone ever seenit yet
en it yet

us Europeans need something to test

I would love to test the Roav here in Canada.
I want to test it’s integration and how I can blend its use while using Chrysler and Dodge uconnect system.
Would love to do a video on that.

Thanks.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Good luck to everyone! Tomorrow’s the big day!

I have lot of use for this :slight_smile:

Best of luck everyone! Roav Bolt has been improving with updates to firmware and Google Assistant, this will eventually be on lot of cars.

Another good product from Anker!

I’ll be excited to see the reviews

my car is ready for this :relaxed:

1 Like

I just had a crazy mental relapse… I think I’m going crazy… todays been a long day…

Ehhh… whats up? Guess you need a break :joy:

You write too much here Andrew! :joy::joy:

@AnkerOfficial
Thank you for the opportunity :hugs:

1 Like