We Love Testing | Roav Bolt

I’m definitely excited to check it out! Personally, I think the google assistant responds quicker and more accurately than Alexa, but I’ve invested in the Alexa ecosystem for most of the home. I use the Google Home to control one of the TVs, for music, and to get answers to things.

Thanks for all that info! :smile:

1 Like

Sucks that happened to you man

1 Like

Sorry this product is only sold in the US currently. We will bring up some other We Love Testings of which product has more countries available. :innocent:

1 Like

Things happen, lessons are learnt, sometimes pre-ordering or sometimes being front of line to buy new product releases :grin: each has its own positives and negatives

1 Like

Haven’t there been some?

I would sign up for this but as it is, I rarely even use my car. Good luck to all that entered for a chance to test it. :slight_smile:

Good Luck US friends

Looks like a device I can replace my Roav F0 with

1 Like

Looks nice thanks for the giveaway but I don’t think i have a use for that personally

People who has no use of this, please do not apply.

2 Likes

Good luck to all those across the pond entering the comp :crossed_fingers:t2:

Nice, another great product from Anker. Though I was selected on another Viva product tester, it was never sent to me and I was not able to test it. I hope I get selected for this one so I can test it out.

1. I will review in video. From unboxing video to usage video. I will try to compare how good mic is using my default bluetooth mic on my car and from the charger when I call out OK Google.
  2. I will post it on youtube and amazon
  3. I will test it while driving and parked to make comparison on how well mic picks up my voice with road noise. I will also compare it with my car mic because that doesn’t really pick up well while driving.
  4. I will post the review on Amazon and link to my youtube channel. I will also tweet it.
  5. With my charming face(?)

Viva is the newest version, has anyone ever seenit yet
en it yet

us Europeans need something to test

I would love to test the Roav here in Canada.
I want to test it’s integration and how I can blend its use while using Chrysler and Dodge uconnect system.
Would love to do a video on that.

Thanks.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Good luck to everyone! Tomorrow’s the big day!

I have lot of use for this :slight_smile:

Best of luck everyone! Roav Bolt has been improving with updates to firmware and Google Assistant, this will eventually be on lot of cars.

Another good product from Anker!