We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 1

I also assumed it was something on their end and finally got tired of waiting for the problem to fix itself. I know it’s a completely different OS but I would try a uninstall/restart/reinstall.

Try using a different browser. It may help

Finally got the review posted to the community. I shared it to Facebook and Twitter. Both Anker accounts tagged.

http://jamesjohnston.info/review-anker-atom-pd-1/ - Main article.

1 Like

Review is updated with pics and iPhone 7 Plus data. It shines on that device.

My review of the Anker Atom PD 1, focus on Nintendo Switch. I have tweeted, tagged @ankerofficial and posted on reddit.

1 Like

@thebassline

I think that using anything but original Nintendo or certified by Nintendo charger to charge your switch is a gamble.

The switch does not use the power delivery charging standard. It is very similar but not exactly the same🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Finally was able to work on the review for this.

Anker Forum review:

I shared this on Reddit and I tagged @Anker on the Unboxing on Instagram

1 Like

My review from the We Love Testing program is available at my website:

I’ve shared it on the forums here and will be sharing with my usual social media outlets throughout the day. Thanks for the review opportunity.

1 Like

Hey! I finally got my Atom! Check out my review:

Also, I composed a Tweet for @AnkerOfficial:

2 Likes

Hey @queuebitt - excellent website. I especially liked the Switch bricking FAQ article. I’ve got one and have been avoiding using any chargers that aren’t branded Nintendo - I even have the powercore speed PD 20000 and was wary of using it thanks to the panic about switch bricking. that really helped alleviate my reservations. Thanks.

1 Like

Well, after suffering through tons of homework, I made it to spring break, which means I finally had the time to create this review… Enjoy!

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity!

5 Likes

It only gets worse. At least you get spring break. Work work work. Old. Die. So enjoy this time now.

3 Likes

School is stressful enough! :tired_face:

I really wish I could spend more time on the forum and making videos than I do…

1 Like

Hey its great, lots of holidays. I get 20 days/year, and someone else spends all your money (family). Enjoy this time :nerd:

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I have the same feeling!

https://twitter.com/jcoastsider/status/1110968141171978240

Sorry for the delayed review :slight_smile:

As a retired one I am ALWAYS on vacations. :grin:

But sometimes it seems I have to do more than
at those times I was working! :sweat:
But may be this is a symptom if getting old!

1 Like

Sometimes I have a similar feeling.

But then I realize:I can set priorities, as I like. Do what I like most.

And meet old friends.

I got the product 3 weeks after the names were announced and wrote a review a couple weeks after on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/review/R2JYAOU09ZSGJ5/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B07DFGKFM3), but I forgot to post the link here, so doing that now. Cheers.

2 Likes