‘We Love Testing’ is Back!

Thanks - Josh’s Reviews on YouTube recently received a little channel art makeover, so I figured I’d bring it on over here, too!

5 Likes

Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the selection @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup: and congrats to the others selected for either the Flare or Motion Q :clap:

Just doing a coin toss now to decide whether to put down some cash on the Amazon DOTD for another Flare to do wireless testing :grin:

4 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you @AnkerOfficial as @ndalby said Congratulations Winners and to those who didn’t win this time stick around this forum is a great resource and the frequent competitions are nice bonus.

2 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence, @AnkerOfficial!

I’m in the same boat as @ndalby, thinking about buying another Flare to test the stereo pairing. Then, all I would need to truly test the way I envisioned would be a Nebula Mars 2 :grin:

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone who was lucky to be chosen. Nice to see a good mix of testers between regulars and newcomers :clap:t2:

Looking forward to reading / watching everyone’s reviews :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes: Thanks so much @AnkerOfficial! And congrats to the other winners! My birthday is off to an excellent start thanks to this news! Really look forward to testing out the Flare :sparkles:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Josh​:tada::birthday::gift::tada:

You’re in for a treat the flare is tops

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks @AnkerOfficial!
Looking forward to putting the Motion Q through its paces :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many happy returns of the day Josh!
Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: thanks @AnkerOfficial for the selection. I look forward to testing the Motion Q, and like the others I’m also contemplating buying a second to test out the dual pairing capabilities.
Congrats to all the other winners, hope you all enjoy your new test products.

2 Likes

Looks like I’m a loser again. Oh, well, nothing less than. I expected!

Good to see the regular winners won!

Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity :blush: I am super excited to get my disco tunes out

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial thank you for the opportunity! Looking forward to testing and reviewing the Flare :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity! I can’t wait to share my review!

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial. I’m looking forward to test the Motion .Q

Congrats to the other winners.

2 Likes

Thanks every winning testers! If you can do a video review, your work maybe promote on our official social media platform as well as Amazon listing.:grin:

5 Likes

Thank you! @AnkerOfficial :grinning:

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. Can’t wait to fire this bad boy up.

If/when anyone receives tracking information, be sure to let us all know!

1 Like