We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

Think If I get the the robot vac I will get a laser pointer on it to entertain my cat at the same time I get the house cleaned

3 Likes

Done, completed and submitted my plan. Now hope for the best :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m in! I have the greatest idea in the history of testing for this review. I hope they pick me!

1 Like

You make us all curious!
But you should keep your secret.
We are waiting for the “ceremonious exposure” :joy:

1 Like

Don’t worry! It will make a grand entrance!

1 Like

I need a VIP-ticket!
First row please!
I will try to get rid off lies, moths and ants from my old wedding suit and wear this! :joy:

I hope it includes something like this​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::

6 Likes

You might take one of your hens! :joy:

1 Like

I’ve entered. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Even better! :sunglasses:

I did this with a pigeon and a BB gun - I only injured it, it was very sad. It did cure all of my primitive hunting instincts, though.

1 Like

Whow!
You are trying to get a place in the contest very tricky.
Good Luck!

BUT if there is nothing really exciting and extraordinary
you are out of the game forever! …heheheh!

Don’t worry @Chiquinho - I wouldn’t stake my reputation on it if it wasn’t amazing. I want to keep my mouth closed though until after the event so my idea doesn’t get stolen! @AnkerOfficial can see it in the application :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better to have such event in the early youth than later.
Such cures a lot!

1 Like

I’ve entered! @Chiquinho convinced me I needed one a while back. Hope for the best!

1 Like

Of course you should keep your secret!

Would love to have a chance to test out an eufy RoboVac! Good luck to you guys, looking forward to seeing some awesome reviews from the community!

2 Likes

Good luck everyone. I will not participate because with just one room it wouldn’t be worth it.

I hope they update the robovacs soon

Mine is still broken. I need to pull my finger out :weary:

Submitted my application. I do beta testing for many tech companies and also product reviews. I like to test every product claim and advertised feature. As it is wifi capable and I have been building my smarthome collection and hub, I will like to see how it fits in and integrates with my other smart devices and appliances. How well it can run and clean on an automated schedule.

1 Like