We Love Testing | Are Your Ears Ready?

trust me, the existing pic looks much better in cool, calm stance than me sitting there :smiley:

My excitement has been mitigated a little by the first two reviews on Amazon being critical. :anguished:

I did read it this morning :disappointed:

Second one says about the firmware, interesting to see the behavior with an iOS device

1 Like

Did my application go through??? After I hit the confirm, I am getting something went wrong. Our apologies.

Good luck to everyone entering. :slight_smile:

Good luck folks, hopefully get time to think about a test plan over the weekend lol

Just submitted my Application. Good luck everyone!

Just entered! Hope I can try it out!! It looks like a really great speaker!!

I hope to enjoy this speaker in my gym room as well as take it camping with me. I would compare it with other speakers I own and point out the positives. Hope to get to test it and share my opinion with others in the Anker forum and Amazon

1 Like

Done mine good luck :+1::+1:

i have mixed thoughts on this speaker it looks a bit cheap for 100 dollars would like to see something more premium for that price

wow great speaker! good luck everyone!

2 Likes

@AnkerTechnical as I’ve linked my FB n insta, will you be returning the favour? IE… Follow me on Instagram.

Not long now to find out I’ve won nothing again!

1 Like

I’m in! Really glad to see this included in the “We Love Testing” program. Hoping to be selected, but regardless, I’m very excited to see the reviews roll in :blush::clap:

good luck my friends on this one

I plan to test this speaker up against the Soundcore Motion B and the Tribit X Boom. This will break the review into a budget (motion B @ $30), mid tier (Tribit X Boom @ $70), and premium (motion+ @ $100). The X Boom has the best bass I’ve ever heard in a speaker so I want to see if this will top it.

I tend to go into detail with the little things. This includes packaging, unboxing experience, and other benefits/notes. I currently finished classes so I’ll have plenty of time to put out a quality review.

Did you use the link about to submit your plan?

Good luck everyone!

Looks like a nice speaker, It will be interesting to pit this against Zero

“The Best Sounding Speaker”… I’ll be the judge of that, @AnkerOfficial!!!