We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

Fantastic! Thank you Anker for always being on top of things!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I should probably mention that I haven’t received my product yet. I assume it’s still being shipped, so the review may be a little later than you were expecting :wink:

…waiting impatiently for your review !!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

I should probably correct you on this. The name of the product is “Apple Watch”. The word iWatch was copyrighted several years before Apple can out with there smartwatch, so Apple wasn’t able to use it :wink:

1 Like

…when I read - or hear “apple watch” …I get confused …

Got mine Today… Made an Unboxing video today, pretty much as soon as I got it and then over the next could days will make a testing video using my wife Iphone X and my Galaxy S9+ … Overall initial impression of the quality of this item is high… now we see if it lives up to the standards I expect from Anker… Cant wait to do my full review. I didnt have an apple watch but you dont need on to get an idea of how this product works… I cant wait to see what other think of it too…

1 Like

Great, I just received email about the shipment this morning, should get it soon.

You don’t have an Apple Watch? Ahem, can’t believe they chose you :joy:

1 Like

I hope my explanation helps clear it up :grin:

That is a bit tough to digest, being selected for testing event without the actual device used for testing :scream:

1 Like

My PowerWave+ with watch holder arrived today… you will see a preliminary review today or tomorrow… I will post a more in depth one in a few days/weeks.

Sad isn’t it?? Oh wait still can test everything else the product has to offer… Funny how it offends people…

Not everyone uses Apple… No reason to get upset that I don’t have an apple watch but can still review the rest of the product…

We’re not mad… just surprised that anker would choose someone that’s doesnt have the product that this PowerWave goes with…

1 Like

Funny indeed.
You got an item to test and dont have the unit to test with.
More than weird! :confused:

1 Like

All is well, not upset, appreciate your approach of testing the unit :smile:

Received the PowerWave+ Pad this morning, will explore it soon!

Looking forward to your review @cshenoy ! Make me a believer of this product!

1 Like

I’m with you. If I didn’t have an Apple Watch I wouldn’t have gone out for this one. Yes, it’s a free product, but this is for “testing,” and wasn’t one of many giveaways with no requirement. If they had done a testing event for a simple wireless charger it would be different, but this product is unique because of the Apple Watch charging addition. sigh

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial you said it yourself that having an Apple watch is a requirement for testing, so then why was @Brian_Weinsheimer selected to test this product when he himself said
he does not have an Apple watch?

3 Likes