We Love Testing | Anker PowerLine II USB-C Cable with Lightning Connector

Pre release products are typically invitation only offerings.

1 Like

I think it’s safe to say a lot of people are waiting on the wakey (me included)

2 Likes

Only one pre-release product has been offered so far, which was the SoundCore Liberty Neo…most pre-release product tests are by invitation only…

Still waiting to buy one. Come on, my PD socket it really lonely :thumbsup:

1 Like

Awesome :clap: thanks @AnkerOfficial

Congrats to the chosen testers :thumbsup:

1 Like

Wow, I’m absolutely stoked to have been chosen! However, upon receiving the email, I did some research and realized that my iPhone 7 Plus can’t take advantage of faster charging speeds with USB-C. I’ve already opted out on the email, and hope you can give my spot to someone else!

6 Likes

Yay! Thanks Anker! I can’t wait to meter this thing from all my PD chargers!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Anker! Filled up the form. Can’t wait to test this puppy out.

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial :smiley:

1 Like

I’m very glad your being honest! A lot of people would take it anyway since it’s free. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Wow, that is very good of you! I agree if you are going to participate in any testing event then you should have the tools to do so! Thank you @kiki180703

2 Likes

Congrats chosen testers looking forward to seeing your reviews!

2 Likes

I have a powerbank that accepts both usb c and lightning input. This will be perfect to test that :slight_smile:

1 Like

No USB-C here at my old equipment.
So I kept my hands from.

But please do us all a favour for further testing programs in the future:
Don’t take part if you are not able to test these items, lacking of equipment.

I refer to a tester who was going to “test” a watch charger (APPLE) lately but got NO watch. :angry:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF YOU…

1 Like

I take my hat off to you good sir for being honest :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dang the one product I’ve been waiting months for is the one I miss to test. Hopefully discount coupons pop up soon.

Any projected date when the PowerLine+ II Lightning to USB-C cables (braided cord) will be coming? I remember an article that said they were coming in March after being announced at CES.

I will be getting one + the PD charger. It will be awesome when my kid ask me for my lightning cable “sorry kid you don’t have the right charger” :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes