We Love Testing | Anker Phone

Just give me that phone, it’s my bday on April 8 :grinning:

1 Like

Im so hyped for this!!

1 Like

But today is April first…

Thank you for keeping the headphone jack Anker :rofl::rofl: and I had forgotten about T9 texting. That was a pain in the ass and fingertips

1 Like

Naw this is no joke! 600,000 mah or raw power! It can also jump start cars about 30 times!

2 Likes

If I am selected, it would be the best ever tech review from my side because I had never been so excited about any new gadget as this new phone. The hilarious :laughing: facts about massive :battery: mAh. …OMG. The texting system, charging, what you said…those electrolytes and the static charge that always bothered me touching a metallic thing… non-stop fun in a single device looks liks fiction especially based on NO-CHANGE in my iPhone :iphone: everytime they launch new phone. They r still unable to make a phone to satisfy my tech dreams about a phone. …

LOL at first, I wasn’t sure why I was selected as tester from the email they sent out because I never asked to be a tester. haha I had good laugh for this April fools joke.

#AnkerOfficial whoever floated this unique idea from your team, it was simply awesome :clap:. #anker
#WeLoveTesting

Love it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Phone of size of 8 car batteries. :smiley:

3 Likes

very funny, april fool

1 Like

so funny i love it

2 Likes

I am beginning to see why i got drawn to Anker as brand. Apart from the best value and quality per price, innovations like this are awesome.

1 Like

This was announced yesterday… what was the date?

I’m definitely entering this one!!! One quick question, this does come with the attachment to connect and recharge my mr. coffee mass to energy converter right???, if so I’d like to order 3!!! I do need the extra power to run my flux capacitor!!!

1 Like

Nice joke!

Should be receiving this massive battery anyday now! Can’t wait! Hahaha

1 Like

Does it come pre-installed with the ever so popular Solar battery charging app that doubles your display as a solar charging panel?

1 Like

I believe so. When the original beta test email was sent out that was included.

It also has the Anker Bolder LC90 flashlight built in as the camera flash/flashlight

If you don’t win the drawing I would highly recommend buying one of these.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.