#We love testing (Anker 5 in 1 USB TYPE-C HUB)

#ILoveTesting
@AnkerOfficial Thanks for giving me this opputunity
:wink::heart_eyes::clap: Hope to keep testing more of your champion products :sunglasses:

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Adapter-Reader-MacBook-Chromebook/dp/B07H4VQ4BZ

Look:
The Hub is made of solid aluminum which makes it perfect for tossing in your backpack or suitcase. Furthermore, it has a nice polished look and blends in with my Zenbook Flip well.

There is also a white Anker logo on the top to add style,
the appeal of the product screams solid quality :sunglasses::smile:

Features:
There’s two usb 3.0 ports and one HDMI as well as a sd card combo port (for both standard and non-standard sd cards).
A bonus white light indicator is located on the side and the hub connects though usb-c

The data transfer speeds are blazing fast as you would expect from inputting and outputting though usb 3. Didn’t have a monitor to test the HDMI though :pensive::disappointed_relieved:

Cons:
This hub doesn’t support DisplayPort and have a lan port. The cabling gets dirty easily because it’s rubber and also too stiff.
This is a fingerprint magnet so you’ll want to have a cloth and cleaning solution on hand.

The indicator light is hard to see and in the worst spot ever. Should be red instead of white

4 Likes

Nice review and pictures! Congratulations on your first we love testing event!

1 Like

1 Like

May be you could add some space between your fotos.
Just a hint. :wink:

1 Like

Nice review keep up the great work

1 Like

Good review @Corwin_Davis_Khoe , agree the indicator light can be difficult to see depending on your available light…

1 Like

Thank you for your valuable suggestions regarding the indicator light and cable.
We will improve it in the next generation.:grin:

1 Like

Solid review!

1 Like

Great pictures, Nice description breakdown.

1 Like

Nice review and photos!

1 Like

Nice review, but i already seen it there

1 Like