Warming Up For Christmas - Photo Giveaway

The Anker Beach Diet…

I love free things lol, happy holidays

1 Like

Good luck to everyone on the last photo giveaway day. It’s been a blast trying to create a better picture every day and great to see everyone’s efforts. I was hoping to take my Anker tobogganing but the -23 Celsius, -7 Fahrenheit week said no thanks. maybe next year :confused:

1 Like

My LC40 Caught Santa In Action

3 Likes

It’s Still MAGIC Even if you now how it’s done!

3 Likes

Winners List - Day Five

@alittlebeat: a SoundCore Special Edition
@bill_rae: 200 Points
@bobbleheaderman: 500 Points
@Macgyver15: a SoundCore Special Edition
@cava3395: 500 Points
@nickyy.mith: a PowerCore+ mini (Silver)
@TechnicallyWell: a PowerCore+ mini (Silver)
@joshuad11: 500 Points
@Bread: 200 Points
@chernalevilego1: 200 Points

Congratulations to all the lucky draw winners, and @Bread for getting the most likes during the event!

And what amazing photographers we have here! Our staff pick goes to The_Gear_Guy and we’d also like to give a special shoutout to alittlebeat, rosswilson68, and Sjpower124 for their festive shots. We are happy to share some of these photos on Instagram during Christmas! Thank you all for joining this event!

13 Likes

I guess picture of Santa with Anker products did not cut it…lol…thanks for the contest Anker!!!

Wow, thank you so much Anker for hosting this photo giveaway & for the shoutout! :smiley:

I entered hoping to maybe win the Soundcore Special Edition if I was lucky enough because I loved that it came with a case for it, but didn’t expect to end up winning 2 of them! lol

I’ll definitely be keeping one for myself & gifting the other one to someone else. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you Anker for this great contest. I truly enjoyed it… It was a lot of fun trying to come up creative holiday ideas. I really enjoyed seeing everyones creative holiday photo’s. There are a lot of creative and talented people on this forum. I think everyone did an awesome job!

Happy Holidays everyone…

9 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!! There is still something to look forward to for me when Anker decides what I can do with the 700 points that I won!! hopefully it will be worth the wait! Pretty stoked :evergreen_tree::gift::worried:
Thank you and shout out to all the people that didn’t win but still posted great photos. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s fun giveaways and a friendly and caring community that separates Anker from it’s rivals.

Great job everyone! I truly enjoyed looking through everyone’s photos and seeing how creative we was all getting. I love being part of a active and awesome community!

6 Likes

This was great, I hope everyone won something!

5 Likes

Loved the contest/giveaway. Thanks Anker for getting in the holiday spirit and brightening up the holidays!

6 Likes

Anker Christmas !!! :christmas_tree::snowman::snowflake::confetti_ball::tada::fireworks:ï

2 Likes

You finally got that photo in!!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

I just receieved the email from Anker Marketing requiring me to provide a shipping address for the Soundcore Special Edition.

The email said: “Congratulations! You’ve won a SoundCore Special Edition during our Photo Giveaway event! Please provide your shipping address by Dec 23nd to receive your prize.”

I won 2 of them however, one on the 1st day & then one on the final day. It only mentions one Soundcore Special Edition prize, should I expect another email for the second one? I double checked & only recieved the one email. I just wonder since it says to provide a shipping address by Dec. 23rd to recieve my prize & don’t want to miss out on the other.

3 Likes

I won the soundcore special edition and one of the mini chargers but also only got the email about providing a shipping address for the speaker so I’m wondering the same thing. I’ll keep you posted if I receive any other emails

2 Likes

Thanks! I was wondering if it was just me or if other people who won multiple prizes had this happen to them too. And I’ll keep you posted as well if I receive another email or an answer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers buddy it’s much appreciated! :smiley:

2 Likes