Warming Up For Christmas - Photo Giveaway

Warming up for Christmas - day 3

Rocking around the Christmas tree :notes: :notes: :notes:

8 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Day 3 :smiley: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :gift: Have a great day!

3 Likes

Not a great photo from me today, but I am at work!
My little sound core mini has been living under the coffee table Christmas tree at my work. Giving the impression that the tree is blasting gout Christmas music for the whole department to hear!

5 Likes

Special Delivery from the Christmas Express!

7 Likes

Seems like we could only win once… the winners for yesterday are all different

5 Likes

They might just be trying to make sure someone doesn’t win more than anyone else to make it more balanced, but there’ll have to be some repeat winners unless more people enter to win.

So far there are only 25 people entering to win & not all of them are entering everyday. Each day there are about 12-15 people posting their festive pictures so unless there’s a sudden influx of new people they’ll have to give prizes to people who’ve already won on previous days.

3 Likes

Fake or real tree?

5 Likes

Day 3: Frosty is jamming to the SoundCore

3 Likes

I’d take a guess at a real tree…either that or one of the better fakes I’ve seen :grin:

2 Likes

Friday and only two more working days to go before Christmas break, party time :grin:

5 Likes

Looks real but if your asking it’s probably fake. I’ll go fake even though it looks real.

1 Like

Soundcore knocking out the Christmas playlist, 'tis the season… :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::santa:t2:

2 Likes

It’s real!

1 Like

@darush87 That’s amazing. I would have guessed fake. they must trim them pretty darn good… Balsam Fir?

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

LIKE ME
Love Anker Product. This Christmas I am playing 5 white elephant gifts exchange. who ever open my box getting Anker Product. HEHE

Thank you

3 Likes

Happy Holidays Everyone!

2 Likes