Vote for the Speaker Brand

Hey, Nebula Fans! We’d like to cooperate with sound speaker vendors and bring the best audio experience to you in next generation of Nebula products. We want to hear from you!

**1. Please select the speaker brand that you are familiar with. (multi-options)** [poll type=multiple] - JBL - Harman Kardon - BOSE - Scan-Speak - Sennheiser - Audio-Technica - B&O - Beats - AKG - Others [/poll]

2. What’s your favorite speaker brand? (single option)

• JBL
  • Harman Kardon
  • BOSE
  • Scan-Speak
  • Sennheiser
  • Audio-Technica
  • B&O
  • Beats
  • AKG
  • Others

0 voters

6 Likes

Personally I would love to see Anker and Polk Audio work together, same with Klipsch as I feel they are more about audio and sound than the other companies

5 Likes

Hey Nebula, ever heard of Soundcore?

9 Likes

I thought the same thing. Having both Bose and Soundcore speakers at home, I can say that Soundcore is pretty much up there with the other brands, specially considering the price. Audiophiles could probably tell the difference between a number of brands on the spot, but for the other 98% of music listeners, there’s little, if any, real difference.

7 Likes

Hard choice between JBL and Bose both are extremely well-made and sound great.

3 Likes

Booooose! on the projector! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

IMO, Bose is overrated and similarly the same with JBL. their success was in their past and early work, but now it seems they have fallen off in terms of what they bring to the table. but because they are Bose=Boss everyone loves them and forgives them for the minor nuances their products have.

2 Likes

Audiophiles!
May be I was, but now I’m old and a little bit “deaf”:joy:!

I have several speakers incl. Soundcore, ANKER, VTIN and B*se.
When I give those a good and different adjustment via Eq,
there is not much difference to hear for me.
But this may come from my age and of course the quality of the mp3-recordings is not the best.

But regarding the real Audiophiles:
Do you really think there is a huge difference between a stereo
(amp, turntable and speakers) which is 10.000 Euros
to one which is 20.000 Euros?
Specially when these are located in a “normal” living (furniture, curtains etc.) :wink:

1 Like

Surprisingly, there is no Anker or SoundCore in the options, had to opt it as Others

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of Bose in particular their speaker cabinet design that enables such a large sound from relatively small speakers. All of the brands listed have pretty good highs and mids but I feel like Bose & JBL have the edge when it comes to lows/ bass.

3 Likes

Regarding the basses.
Have you ever heard the Soundcore Pro+ ?

This speaker is pretty “bassy” . I had to reduce!!! the basses via eq.

No but I have the Anker Soundcore Boost which is also pretty Bassy with the Bassup ON

1 Like

For audio, I have been a big fan of Bose products easily over 15 years. The quality of their products and the sound they are able to push out of their speakers definitely set the standard.

Over the past few years, I like what Seinnheiser, Harman, and B&O have been putting out in regards to their designs…

As far as my best audio experience, I would have to say the PK Audio Trinity is running the game on speakers.

Maybe I’m old fashioned (or more realistically, havent bought any spkrs for years) but I love the sound from mission spkrs.

Now I’m racking my brain trying to remember the amp I used… No it wasn’t mission.

I had a (didn’t we all) Kenwood all in one system back in the 90s. The sound was ok, a bit too bassy and would distort too easily.

But, Anker is the most value for money Brand :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think some Anker people will know what im talking about when I say the Aomais Go has some really great sound quality!

id like to see some bookshelf speakers honestly, powered for those who don’t have an amp and just the speaker in a box for those who have an amplifier a system at home that they can add to. Also, I think that a set of surround speaker s that would add on to the soundbar would be good for those who want a 4.1 or5.1 system.

1 Like

Good idea about Anker and Polk! I’ve got a super awesome Polk sound bar I’m about to take down and replace with an Infini Mini, but only because the latter has Bluetooth and my Polk does not. Otherwise, I’d hook the Infini Mini up elsewhere because my Polk positively rocks!

Yes, I’m glad you too love Polk. I have one of their newer soundbars that I would compare this too as well as the Infini mini if I got selected.

1 Like