Vote for the Name You Like Most 😎

Already voted for your name! Good luck! Hope you’re feeling better as well

1 Like

Personally I’d like the person creating three new accounts to vote would just stop. Its very obvious and I could do it too.

How do you know someone is creating new accounts just to vote?

1 Like

Look at who voted the last 4 have 3 new created accounts last minutes.

Stop it, I can figure it out who…

Definitely a little suspicious… not very sportsman like on their part if they are fake. I hope they are real. Maybe the person sent a link to their friends to vote. I don’t know I just hope it all goes well

1 Like

Now the 5th L0 created account 5 minutes ago voted up. Stop it. I know which of two it can be. Two users suggested it and one has voted for themselves already, so it points to an obvious but potentially incorrect conclusion.

Not saying all are fake but this is exceptionally unusual patterns

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial can you please check for these accounts which are popping up just for the voting? :crazy_face:

good work @professor :muscle:

Members do need to remember, there are 2 sets of prizes… one for the chosen name (by vote) and one by the Anker team :wink: so no need to double, triple,… vote themselves :rofl:

Look for example these, they created an account then only did one thing which was vote. This thread isn’t yet pinned, I’d expect a small degree of new users doing but not to this degree.

I’m not saying all fake, that’s unlikely, but 5 such is looking very dodgy for an unpinned thread.

3 Likes

this is why Anker should not do anything based on likes.
it should be the opinion of the internal team. So much cheating going on here!

PROTECTO SHALL REIGN SUPREME
PROTECTO PLS PROTECT US ALL
PROTECTO HAS ALSO SkIPPED LEG DAY EVERY DAY

2 Likes

I think that’s specifically why they are doing two sets of prizes that way they get to pick one and then the others can vote

I think he looks like a Steve lol

Any hint of UK socket version?
Steve? Well there is a S on chest.

Watched The Boys and he looks like the bad guy Homelander?

images%20(1)

1 Like

I think of the movie “Orgasmo” whenever I hear Protecto :joy::joy::joy::joy:

CPgTvu

download

2 Likes

Lol not anything new that we’ve seen. The prize is just too big for some to lose so they make multiple accounts to make sure they win. Similar happened in Soundcore community where this 1 person decided to create like 30 accounts within few hours

All those new accounts should be just removed from consideration tbh. Not fair for genuine people but easiest solution unless they can cross check IP address of all accounts here

2 Likes

This is gonna be tough, there are some good names on the list

1 Like

I think they should just ahve to make it to level 1 because if they are real people like family friends and stuff I say it’s fair game because that is spreading the word but if they make it to level one atleast they were somewhat active

1 Like

One person turns what could be a pure fun let the best win, into something dirty. I wish they’d not. I declared their 18 minutes of effort making new accounts and they stopped eventually.

Right let the best name win resume. Keep it light!

I quite like Wattson as it is related to the pioneers who figured out electricity.

1 Like

A super hero for brand should in some form try to incorporate the brand name (as much feasible)… Something like Mr. clean or McDonald is the clown / character for McDonald’s or Michelin Man for Michelin Company or Mr. Muscle or Kool Aid Man by Kool Aid And many more.

So let us wait on what is chosen by Popularity vote and Anker Team

Anker Man, Anker Guard, Captain Anker all have it in them.

But Protecto is winning for sure!!

1 Like

Wonder if Ankers winning name is on this as well or if they picked a different name.

2 Likes

Ooo interesting they could have a name chosen that isn’t on the list to prevent someone from wining twice