Video freeze during alarm - Cam 2 Pro

I have two Cam 2 Pro cameras updated to the latest firmware (Homebase 2 also)

All devices have perfect WiFi signal. The HomeBase2 is connected via Ethernet to the router.

Whenever my cameras are triggered and the sound alarm is going off, the video footage goes black or gets extremely laggy missing the whole action. I tried lowering the sound volume to mid & low but saw no improvement. I then turned the camera alarm off and saw a slight improvement, but still both cameras missed the most crucial part. I simulated a break in to my house and was not satisfied at all with the captured footage.

When a customer pays 399€ for product he expects it to be fully functionable. This is unacceptable. Please tell me I’m not the only one who noticed this issue and that a firmware update is coming :confused:

Hey, I used to love the Floolight cam 2 pro after the last firmware update. My camera is not working well. bought it like 3 o 4 months since the last firmware upgrade it is being a nightmare camera. This surveillance camera don’t and I have to rest much time in a day to show the image or lose connection while you are watching. Many times tried to get some response from customer support, but they even know anything.
Eufy cameras are not good. I wish I did a much better search when I was looking for a surveillance camera don’t trust those guys on youtube that get paid by this company to show something that is garbage.