“video format supported is not well”

I just got a new Roku Express. When I connected it to my Nebula Capsule the image for the Roku shows fine. Everything seems to work. I’m posting here because I’m getting a message when I switch the Capsule to the HDMI connection. At the bottom of the screen, it says “video format supported is not well”. I’m pretty sure it’s coming from the projector, not the Roku. It looks like the message the projector was giving me to use a QC 3.0 charger before I got the Roku.
Can anyone tell me what that means? Do I need to worry about it? Is it trying to tell me that I could get a better picture if I made some changes?
Any guidance would be appreciated!

You will probably just want to reach out to support@seenebula.com . Out of curiousity what app or source is the message coming from?

I have my Roku Express connected via HDMI to the Capsule. In the OS on the Capsule, I click on the HDMI tile. The Roku UI appears and that message is at the bottom of the projected image. The Roku UI is functioning properly at that time.
I’ve contacted the email for support. I just haven’t heard back from them yet.
Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Don’t own either but my guess is your Roku is trying to output a video resolution / refresh above what the Nebula can handle. Can you connect Roku to your TV and configure it to a few different settings then connect back to Nebula?