Use Anker Instead | Share and WIN

Can you say how you got selected to test for them? This is all very interesting :joy:

In that case, it won’t count for this contest. Only new reviews would count.

1 Like

How did you get into this testing stuff???

I randomly signed up to test something back in early 2000 and ever since then I just expanded who and how I test stuff. And now since I do Reviews on YouTube and post to Twitter I have had other companies reach out and ask me to test stuff. So it all goes hand in hand with one another. Any further info just message me, I don’t wanna keep cluttering this thread.
@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial my apologies for my clutter

3 Likes

No worries, it’s good to know how you build up your testing profile.

2 Likes

That’s very interesting. I didn’t think it was that simple to beta test products (by writing a review and posting it on social media)

If You have a large enough following or a group of people who you follow, who themselves are influencers companies take notice of what you do. The first time I was surprised, now I just wait and see.

Nice, I’ll work on starting and eventually growing a fan base

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

It seems not bad to grow your social influence. :grin:

1 Like

I reviewed the PowerPort PD 1. Here is the link so you guys can check it out :+1:
@AnkerOfficial here is my entry.
Good luck to all and thank you guys

Good luck dude! Hopefully you get enough views before tomorrow

Lol I’m late like always. But yea I’ll keep my fingers crossed :+1:

Last event (anker decorations), you entered really late and still won :wink::grin:

Lol I got really lucky then :innocent:

1 Like

You might get lucky this time as well. I know it’s a different contest but you might get just enough views to win something

1 Like

I thought they were gonna announce the winners last Friday, but now I’m hoping they will make the announcement tomorrow. The rules said they have 10 prizes for community winners right? So Im hoping to be one of them :+1:

Yep 10 winners who posted on the forum and 10 from social media. And they will announce on 4th. Ends some time tonight

1 Like

Shoot you are right. They will be announced on the 4th. I was confusing it with a different contest. I was thinking about the one where you had to refer some friends :rofl:

Oh lol I knew I wouldn’t be able to refer someone so stopped looking at that thread. Do want to see who gets what though