Use Anker Instead | Share and WIN

@Anjou1888 most likely to get are just moving them to the appropriate forum group

1 Like

Throwing my hat in to the ring on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BvUkGWzH1m1/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

No. I mean my Links. @AnkerTechnical literally edits every link I post…

Let them do whatever they want… they do own the site.

2 Likes

Here’s my first review!! I’ll post a review for Life 2 as well with probably a different structure if I get some feedback

I shouldn’t procrastinate and enter this contest :laughing:

Lol get it in as soon as possible. Those views on my post are taking their sweet time to rack up

@AnkerTechnical I just wanted to clarify before it’s too late. If we use #UseAnkerInstead would that count towards the contest or do we need “User Anker Instead”?

Also second question is can 1 person be given multiple entries for different products? 'Cause I saw like 3 or 4 posts from @Anjou1888 :joy:

If you would read through all the comments you would realize you can have more than one entry :wink:

Yea once I get some free time I’ll do it

This product is worth having,I’d love to have one.

Yes they’re good products, I already have both and am very pleased with them.

@AnkerOfficial
Why don’t you do 6.6ft/2m leads? That extra 6inches, makes a huge difference!

From where my socket is and the * *_ shorter_ ** it’s harder to charge n use (I had a 2m lead that reached perfectly) as I HAVE to lean back in my chair and twist towards the socket , but a 2m lead is comfortable.

1 Like

Cool, I just wanted to make sure. Now need to form some kind of script for the next review :joy:

1 Like

I started trying to write a script but I gave up after like 30 seconds :joy:. It’s useless since it’s cheating

1 Like

I can feel that. The Life 2 have been in their case for most of the time unless I need some silence to concentrate. That’s the only I take them out and turn on noise cancellation. Not life saving by any means but does come in clutch when I’m trying to do my assignments at home. Saved grades for me :laughing:

1 Like

I think we have a misunderstanding… when I say “script” I meant a program that automatically makes entries for this contest :joy:. I’m not quite sure what you meant…

Ohhhh that script lol. I meant a rough draft

Sock accounts will get you disqualified.

Just cause you think things, it’s not always good to write it down.

1 Like

Haha. Yes I know… I would never actually do something like that. After everything anker has done for me, how could I betray them?

:joy:

Yes, using #UseAnkerInstead would count for this contest!