USB C with Power Delivery 60W Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 1 & PowerLine USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 Cable (3ft) Review

USB C with Power Delivery 60W Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 1 & PowerLine USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 Cable (3ft) Review

Today I received the USB C with Power Delivery 60W Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 1 (charger only) and the PowerLine USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 Cable (3ft) which Anker was kind enough to send me as I did not have a USB type-c to USB type-c cable to test the 60W wall charger with and the charger doesn’t come with a cable. My immediate Impressions after pulling both out of the boxes where of quality and durability also the design and a compact size of the were impressive. I have found my new compact travel friendly charger that fits in my pocket well and doesn’t jab my leg because of the folding plug and rounded edges on the charger. Aftering a few charge speed tests I’m am happy to report that the wall charger and cable were able to charge a family members 13 inch 2016 MacBook Pro at full speed, fully charging the MacBook in about
1 hour and 45 minutes slightly faster than the original 61 Watt charger that came with the 2016 MacBook Pro 13" which took 1 hour and 50 minutes to charge. I also tested the charge speed with my Note8 which performed the same as the fast charger that came with my Note8 fully charging the 3300 mAh battery in 1 hour and 40 minutes. I would recommend this charger to anybody who’s looking for a replacement for their original charger as it performs just as well if not slightly better then the Chargers that came with it the devices and it’s compact size.

The robust and durable feeling of the cable and charger (sold separately) backed by Ankers famous 18 month warranty and friendly customer service and reasonable price make these purchases a no-brainer for anybody looking for a replacement or extra charger and extra type-c to type-c cable.

USB C with Power Delivery 60W Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 1 Currently $39.99 on Amazon

PowerLine USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 Cable (3ft) currently $11.99, on Amazon

4 Likes

Doesn’t it come with a 61W?

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out, it’s not my MacBook you’re right.

Good job on the review and thank you for the pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

very nice review! well done!

1 Like

Is a European version planned in the near future?

I’m not sure maybe @AnkerOfficial or @joshuad11 can Enlighten us

1 Like

Unfortunately, I cannot on this one

No worries

Thanks for the review! Helped me pick!

1 Like