[US] ROAV DashCam Duo Giveaway

Haven’t seen anyone post this here so here it is. This is a giveaway for US residents only. Enjoy and good luck everyone!

7 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for sharing! I just entered :joy:.

I was thinking of getting a dashcam anyway so if I win this, it will save me at least $50 :joy:

Thanks! Just signed up

in the background, it still has a old giveaway from last year or so for Dashcam C2, had mentioned it earlier to Anker Team, will follow-up again :slight_smile:

@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial for your action - please update the site page --> https://goroav.com/pages/roav-giveaway#entry

1 Like

Yea I saw that as well. Have been seeing that since I started going to Roav site :joy:

1 Like

Nice… thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This dashcam will cost more than 50 bucks, it should be in the $100+ dollar range

Looks good, signed up thanks

1 Like

But they have $50 dashcams. @Shivam_Shah was probably going to get one of the more inexpensive ones. Hence the “at least $50”.

Listen Fishman, you don’t have to be so literal and take everything to heart and post about it. Stop spamming for points :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

Did you just compare me to a fish? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol yea. We have 2 cars so buying 2 of the $50 cams would be much better than buying 2 of the $80 cams :joy:. If I win this, I’ll get the cheaper $50 cam for the other car

Is the other car your moms? Yeah, give her the cheaper one… :joy:

1 Like

Well I use 1 and my dad uses the other. My mom has a license but doesn’t drive because Atlanta suburb traffic is too much for her :joy:

Yeah, it can be rough. I drive through there fairly often (every few months.). I try to drive through at like 5:00 when I have to. It’s much better…

Yea it’s pretty bad during peak hours. I try to avoid those hours as well. Other than that it’s not too bad honestly

1 Like

thanks for sharing @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for looking out for us @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

Sweet giveaway for US members :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing @Shivam_Shah and good luck to those entering :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Done! I have been wanting one of these dashcams for a while now! Fingers crossed!

1 Like