[New Release] PowerCore Play 6700 Now Available!

Anker has just released its first portable charger designed specifically for gaming… Take a look at PowerCore Play 6700!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Made For Gaming: Combines a portable charger with an ergonomic gamepad design to extend playing time while delivering a comfortable handheld gaming experience.
  • Play for Longer: A 6,700mAh capacity provides more than a single charge to a wide range of phones including Samsung S9 and iPhone X. Connect your device to either of the 15W USB or USB-C ports to start charging.
  • Cooling Design: A powerful built-in fan works to reduce heat while you play, preventing your phone from overheating even during the most epic gaming sessions.
  • What You Get: PowerCore Play 6700, USB-A to USB-C cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore Play 6700 is available to order now from amazon.com for $35.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Are you interested in portable chargers designed specifically for gaming? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
3 Likes

Is this for Nintendo Switch or for iPhones / iPads. The shape is bit less detailed for which device is it

Thanks for the update as usual @Insider :+1:

1 Like

Interesting product.
More interesting when we know what it’s compatible with.

1 Like

Just recently started gaming on my phone, so I’ll keep an eye on this thread

1 Like

Updated with a clearer image. Hope this helps show that the size can be adjusted!

I think this is for a phone. I do nt see a spot at the bottom to dock a switch.

It looks as if those are hand grips. I am wondering what the center holed square is for. It it for a fan or something.

If it is for a phone, it would be good not only for gaming but general use as well potentially

1 Like

Somehow I missed this when it was first posted…

I wonder if it has some sort of cooler in it :thinking:.

Also I would like it better if it also had a controller built in…

1 Like

thank you for the update… Looks like this is for phones… Does it have wireless charging or does it use the lightning / USB-C, pins may be hidden at corners as highlighted

1 Like

So i would be interested in this, the square space houses a small fan. This location on the majority of phones is generally where the processor is located, depending on the size of the phone.
I would hope this is universal and not just phone specific, this would mean interchangeable plugs or at least swappable cables to plug into the device.

Whats interesting is that its just a battery pack without controls, you would think they integrated Bluetooth with controls to be of more use. Time will tell how well it works once its released.

1 Like

UPDATE

I have added additional information to the original topic HERE.

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerCore Play 6700 is now available to order from amazon.com for $35.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

Seems like an interesting product. I wish the USB-C had 18w output though…

1 Like

i hate the fact there is a Cable … high potential to damage the phone … and not a good experience near the fingers which grip the controller

Would rather have Anker build a controller with the Charger pin built-in, which is specific for USB-C / Lightning port or may be a wireless charging on the controller

1 Like

Galaxy S20 Ultra is too big for this. I think they meant S20 Plus.
166.9mm makes 6.5” in my calculation.
And the S20 Plus may struggle if the users have a case. And who wouldn’t be using a case on a £1000+ phone?

1 Like