Unofficial Anker's Online Meetup

No I haven’t but I’ll add that to my list thanks!!!

1 Like

It’s generally considered to be the best book on card magic. When you read it, you will know (pretty much) everything you need to know about card magic.

Just read it from beginning to end, and learn every sleight, every shuffle, and you will end up, a master magician.

I highly employ you to not just read it, but to learn it. This isn’t a book to learn tricks, it’s a book to become a magician.

Btw, the full name is “the royal road to card magic”.

1 Like

Cardistry sounds fun! I’m not very good with cards (magic trick or cardistry) but do love playing with them lol

1 Like

I’ll give that book a read :+1:

I listen to trance and pop / soundtracks… nice to know you play piano and violin :thumbsup:

1 Like

:cry:. Don’t reveal the magicians secret! :wink:

With only 3 weeks left for Endgame, more and more spoilers are coming out… Hope they don’t reveal everything before the actual release :joy:

2 Likes

I more so do it as a stress relief even though it can be stressful sometimes. It gives my hands something to do while I’m doing other stuff

1 Like

What kind of soundtracks do you listen to? I listen to John Williams and LOTR soundtracks…

Lol I won’t :innocent:

Ive been trying to stay away from the trailers and spoilers but at this point it’s very hard

Stop no one spoil anything for me I have stayed completely away from them because I don’t want to know. I want to watch and be amazed.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I won’t spoil nothing :+1:

1 Like

As a fan of Spider-Man and the avengers can’t wait to watch the movies coming out this summer!

I know, I’m hyped for Endgame. There is also an X-Men movie coming out this year called Dark Phoenix @MSTR

I live in New York City and I am a Land Surveyor, Professional Photographer and was a pro club DJ (I still mix but not in clubs anymore).

I’m also a systems builder and a Techie :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Seems like you stay pretty busy! Why did you stop DJing?seems like a pretty cool thing to do

I’ve always kept myself busy, and still do…but the DJ market doesn’t pay like it used to. Club owners not paying well, and new DJs willing to spin for free or little money has ruined the market. I still spin at home and make recordings & I am current with the music I play (still get lots of promo tracks), but clubs are in my past.

Although, if the price is right I could revive and continue that career.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. I hate when people ‘cheapen’ markets. Like magic. I’ve mentioned before I’m into card magic. I hate when people go onto YouTube and just learn like one card slight, of learn one trick…

It just cheapens everything.

Seems like that’s been the trend everywhere. Somewhere along the way, people think they can do better for less.

It is, what it is.

1 Like

Anker seems to have accomplished this well though :grin: