Unboxing Robovac 11S : 5 beeps 3 times during first charge

Hello, and thanks for reading me;
My darling and I just received this Robovac 11s.
The return coupon is ready : First time we charge it, solid red + 5 beeps repeating 3 times, then silent during 1 minute, it starts again. After a few times ,it stops but red light remains.
We tried it anyway : it functions. But after returning base, and charging 1-2 hours, it starts again.
Any help ?
Thanks.
Thibaut

1 Like

@Thibaut_Hazebroucq

Below are the Meanings of Indicators:

Off: No indicator
Breathing orange: Charging
Solid blue: Standby / Cleaning / Fully charged
Solid orange: Low power and returning to charging base
Flashing / Solid red + Beeping: RoboVac has an error (this is your case - error) .

These are the meanings of red indicator light when it is solid:

One beep = RoboVac’s left/right wheel is stuck. Turn off RoboVac and remove any hair or debris from the left/right wheel.

Two beeps = RoboVac’s side brush is stuck. Turn off RoboVac and remove any hair or debris from the side brush.

Three beeps = RoboVac’s suction fan is stuck. Turn off RoboVac, then remove and empty the dust collector. Make sure the suction inlet is not blocked by any hair or debris.

Four beeps = RoboVac’s rolling brush is stuck. Turn off RoboVac and remove any hair or debris from the rolling brush.

Since this is a brand new Robovac 11s - i would suggest you fully charge it for at least 5 hrs before using it. Mostly it is case of battery not fully charged.

Also contact eufy customer service team via:

Email: support@eufylife.com

Livechat: www.eufylife.com

EufyHome app->Help->Contact Us->Feedback/Chat/Call us

2 Likes

I have already read the notice, but you haven’t read my message, or you’re just a bot.
" Flashing / Solid red + Beeping: RoboVac has an error (this is your case - error)" => where is the meaning of the 5 beeps i mentionned ?
"
Since this is a brand new Robovac 11s - i would suggest you fully charge it for at least 5 hrs before using it." => oh, Great ! That’s exactly what i was doing when the error happened, as mentionned in the message

The robot will go back and i will chose a better brand. The video of the error + your wonderful help will goes on YouTube.
Next.

1 Like

May be removing the battery will reset the error, but I wouldn’t suggest that.

Eufy Support is the way to go, reach out to Eufy Support support@eufylife.com and you should hear back from the support on next steps.

One other option is - if you bought it from Amazon, contact them for a replacement,

Electronics tend to have these issues, reaching out to support to get them resolved is right approach, always!

Thanks for your reply,
I’ll ask for a new one after sending back this one, i understand that it can happends to electronics.
Have a nice day