[UK/DE Only] Win iPad mini 4 & PowerPort PD 2!

Anker has been going through a period of many offers, competitions, campaigns. You may not notice it as its been steadily building, but I infer someone in Shenzhen is getting a lot to do on their Monday.

I expect Anker’s main concern is they are chatting with existing customers too much, and each individually only need so much, so the thrust to get new members.

I too feel the same, from the recent trend looks like Anker wants to extend beyond existing member base to get more new users

1 Like

That’s legal, real customers are very important of course.

But ANKER should never forget that the " real old crew" here is doing a lot of help by reducing support’s workload answering “questions”. :relaxed:
This aspect should not be totally ignored.
But I am sure they know it, so let’s be patient and not demanding. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Mac,

Sorry, the event has ended, we will optimize the campaign mechanism in the following activities.:innocent:

I know the contest has ended but who won?

That’s no answer.

In fact that sounds like mumbo jumbo, it doesn’t make any sense at all. It’s like you tried to bamboozle me with jargon.

I’m not even sure, which of the several posts I’ve tagged you in, you’re responding to.

As we say here… Confused dot com!

The winner has received a confirmation email. We normally will not announce the website campaign winners information in the community. :innocent:

1 Like

Hmmm! That is quite confusing as it leaves no closure. Well whomever you are that won this fantastic prize I say CONGRATS to you!

This wasn’t on the website. We all looked for it, while it was still ACTIVE. You must have removed it the second you posted it. There was the Easter giveaway, but NO… THATS NO, iPad comp on the website…

Now if it was part of the Easter prize (despite no mention on the Easter comp) … You say, I won that? Yet I’ve not received an email telling me I won this, and I check my spam folder every time I check my email.

All the winner will receive an email to tell them they won, if you do not receive it, so you don’t won.:joy:

We normally don’t announce the website campaign winners in community, cos many of them didn’t join the community, they don’t even have a community account, so we cannot directly tag their name here.:grin:

I had an email to say I’d won, then when I said about the prize, you said… That I had won the big 1

As for the website, there is NO UK Soundcore site, it’s German or American.