[UK/DE Only] Win iPad mini 4 & PowerPort PD 2!

@AnkerTechnical
@AnkerOfficial

What happened?

:smiley: fingerscrossed

@AnkerOfficial
While youā€™re chatting today, can you explain what happened to this competition/giveaway?

One time itā€™s win an iPad, then it goes, then itā€™s a link to the Easter giveaway which doesnt mention an iPad amongst the prizes

The Easter giveaway has a different date to the aboveā€¦ Which ended 2 days ago.

1 Like

I went in again using that new link.
Better safe than sorry.:wink:

2 Likes

Yes I filled out both, fingers n toes crossed

Will be nice to see one of you both win :crossed_fingers:t2:

With @AnkerOfficial going silent on this topic, itā€™s hard to tell what even happened?

Thanks mate.

@MacBlank, Sorryā€¦I just found this topicā€¦

The ipad mini giveaway event already ended and the winner already receives the confirmation email, so the page will disappear and you will only see the homepage content.

1 Like

There was an issue where the link above was not working properly. Hence why myself and others were unable to participate.

Lesson to be learned though - get in early :tongue:

I tagged you last week tho, BEFORE it ran out, to tell you it wasnā€™t working properly.

In fact Iā€™ve tagged you and other Anker to say the link is brokenā€¦ So basically community members have been shafted, and deliberately misled.

There was plenty of time to correct this.

Iā€™m very disappointed in this.
Thereā€™s one thing not winning cos you werenā€™t lucky, itā€™s completely another thing to mislead and let people down.

4 Likes

3 weeks later, and still no reply from you on this @AnkerTechnical

Do you just ignore me on purpose,.or do you just not see any comments from me ?

1 Like

They ignore you. Since they have no good answer, they wonā€™t answer

@MacBlank Donā€™t take this the wrong way but just out of curiosity, what response are you expecting or hoping for?

They mentioned the giveaway had already ended before responding to your query, you responded you were disappointed (as no doubt most of us were) because there was plenty of time to correct this, it didnā€™t happenā€¦so what else can they exactly do to remedy now the event is overā€¦even in a response to everyones disappointmentā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d like to know what went wrong and why did they go ahead and ignore everyone. ā€¦ Was there only ever 1 prize etc etc.

Also to know, why they (in my honest n humble experience) they seem to ignore meā€¦ I have several examples of them not responding to questions (I just canā€™t be bothered to bring them all up) Iā€™ve asked at the appropriate times.

So to elicit any response would be nice!

Itā€™s not just you, theyā€™re busy.

Oh, Iā€™m sure itā€™s just me! lol

I know theyā€™re busy, but of the last 10 questions etc, guess how.many theyā€™ve replied to? About 2.

Iā€™ve said before, that with the 30million n climbing customers, they could afford a full time forum person. That makes sureā€¦ Fair play, fair comments, problems are resolved, prizes, answer forum/product questions.

I donā€™t want to take away from @ndalby @technicallywell but a prime example was on the 17/04/19 when Anker repliedā€¦ Sorry just found this topic. A full time Anker rep, wouldnā€™t have that problem.

Plus, weā€™d get to know him/her well, and interact better. Weā€™d prob get more teasers too, maybe random quizzes for points prizes. Definitely someone who can give to the forum what it needs.

I agree a full time employee would be nice. There responsibilities would be as follows

-full time admin on the community
-keep the websites up to date
-give proper release info on products (suggested by @joshuad11)

If they would hire someone like this, it would be really beneficial to there company as a whole.

Looks like there are some changes going on, and Anker team may ( I guess so ) are busyā€¦ Itā€™s not only this time thread but other posts where members have asked but response is very late or no responsesā€¦

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical can you please address to questions asked here on this post.

On the positive side, the site login does not ask me to login twice, so there is something definitely going in positive direction

Bon chance to the entrants!

I know for.my situation, itā€™s been going on for a few month, and even into last year

@AnkerOfficial / @AnkerTechnical , are always telling us, improvements are coming, I think they know that man ā€¦ the one with a board who.tells us the world is going to end! lol