Good price for 20000mAh
- if 10W is sufficient for you
- backup power, such as to store for power outages
- camping, a few days away from power. Typical phones this would be 4 recharges so say your phone normally lasts a day, this would take it to 5 days total.
Not good for:
- where you have a modern device and want the fastest possible charge, something like a PD 20000 would be better choice
- daily use where you’d want something with a fast recharge time.
I think this is what anyone who doesn’t own a powerbank should have as their secondary power source as for the price it’s a “why not”.