Trump calls for 6G cellular technology

1, we can’t have 6g, when we don’t even have good 4g, and true 5g doesn’t exist yet.

2, in relation to the other comments on here…
Perhaps points/bucks should be delayed by 1 week for new topics? That way if a topic, is obviously a spam, or point farming, then points can be stopped and even minus points for a breach of “the rules”?

By minusing points/bucks, it’ll stop people farming.

3, since when can only certain people post VALID articles?
I add FCC posts, and (hopefully) relevant posts/shares.

If a post is a valid item, then there is nothing in the rules that says only a select few can post new topics.

@AnkerOfficial
Perhaps a new tab can be added for topics… GENEREL CHIT CHAT… or similar?
That way off topic stuff people think will be enjoyed, can be shared… But it’s a not point zone. So done for free‽ That way, no point farming accusations.
Obvs still has to abide by the rules, and can’t be politically, or religiously biased, that way no major arguments will break out… Fingers crossed :crazy_face::exploding_head:

1 Like

I’ve already said we should have something like that. I have questions all the time that I don’t want to post because I would be accused of point farming.

I think you are ok to post this. There will always be difference of opinion. If mods think this is out of line then let them take action. In the mean time keep posting interesting stuff.

2 Likes

Its amazing how little he understands about phone networks. To be honest, if he got them to jump to 6G before 5G ever came out, then the tech would just be called 5G… :joy: All this stands for is the 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. generation of the network. 6 wont come out before 5…

1 Like

ROFL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

In the guise of devils advocate here :imp:

…could this thread be counted as point farming? Well…yes…but so could several other threads by more senior members that do not directly relate to products or services that are or could be covered by Anker…cables and stuff :grin:

The general section is just that, for general things but things that could be a point of discussion…things like what my dog has eaten today or I saw a bird fly into my window with a LOL…while they might be interesting or comical at time of posting (to the poster)…theres not much longevity in the discussion…

@amangons While a general chit chat area with no ability to gain points sounds good (very good actually), it could end up becoming a free for all area that would need quite a few mods to control…not certain if @AnkerOfficial would take things in that direction yet…but who knows :raised_hands:

@fhassm Yes…political discussions (in general) are best kept away from here…let’s concentrate on the tech stuff :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Roger. Over and Out.

I think what makes this post look like a farming post, is there is no comment on the post from the op.

That’s a shame because I almost always put one there.

It ain’t got be an essay, just a … Look at this idiot, what is he thinking.

That would have been less “suspicious”.

We all post stuff we think others would be interested in, which as Neil (@ndalby) said, should be in n around tech.

This is, but no one was sure why you’d posted it.

We all learn everyday even old bones Franz (@fhassm) :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Well, I won’t do it again :joy:. I post an article (almost) everyday and no one has ever accused me of point farming.

Please stop slamming the guy. Even Anker posts unrelated-to-itself posts:

Also, did you guys slam these other posts?
“What is your favorite beer?” Beer, what is your favorite?
“What is your favorite fast food?” Fast Food...what is your favorite?

sigh

3 Likes

I wish I could like your post more times! :joy:

Think we will keep the mixture we have now.

Always talking about chargers, watts and volts can be boring as
well. :wink:

But we should not allow any political discussion.
This will lead into conflicts very easy.

1 Like

Is this still going on :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I thought we didn’t post political stuff from now on…

1 Like

5 Likes

Which would you rather have?

• space force
  • 6g technology

0 voters