Trade-In Program?

I almost feel silly for asking this, but is there some type of trade-in program? I got the PowerCore 26,800 around Black Friday, but I discovered that its too large/heavy for my lifestyle. I have the PowerCore 10,000 and it is perfect. I’d like to get another one of those. The 26,800 will just sit around and collect dust.

1 Like

I don’t know of a trade-in program from Anker but this is a good idea. Anker does sell previously used items but i’m not sure of their source.
@AnkerOfficial what do you think?
If its not feasible you can always sell your 26800 on CL or EB

1 Like

There source is items that were returned in the 30 day warranty period, but have no defects whatsoever. They also sell refurbished products I believe.

You may be able to sell your powerbank on eBay it OfferUp, and then use the money to buy another one…

Good luck!

3 Likes

There isn’t a trade in program. My suggestion would be to try and sell it on ebay or on Facebook Market Place. I’ve seen Anker products in my area a few times.

1 Like

Yes, it is too much for Anker to run a trade-in program. They may be busy already managing 30-day returns.

1 Like

If it is too much hassle to sell you could also recycle it (if your area has electronics recycling) or donate it to a thrift store/Salvation Army etc.

1 Like

I’d recommend selling it

If you live in the US, try Letgo or Offerup

1 Like

We do not have a trade-in program and don’t have any plan of it for now.

2 Likes

I feel like i remember direct trading or reselling on this forum being discouraged. That doesn’t mean you can’t trade or sell to others, just not here.

1 Like

Maybe you can try and sell it? I don’t know if it’s a good idea to trade.