These are still great and so helpful

These EUFY Lumi!

I suppose now 12 of those LUMIs are installed now all over in the house.
All of these little helpful lamps I purchased are working perfectly.
The batteries need to be changed after > 2 years.
Great product.

Psssst : a little bit of true, honest propaganda should be allowed. :smile:

6 Likes

I have been meaning to get some of these but either forget to get them or am told that we do not need them right now LOL

1 Like

The more you own the more places you will find to put these. :smile:

1 Like

I have the ac plug version and they are very solid.

1 Like

The battery version is much more mobile.
I usually put them on the top of the door frames.
I know those battery versions are not so eco-friendly at all.
But they last such long time.

2 Likes

I agree!

The link you did is to the original, there’s a successor

https://www.amazon.de/eufy-Beleuchtung-Bewegungssensor-energieeffizient-Schlafzimmer/dp/B07Q9JFH1Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=eufy+lights&qid=1686070827&sr=8-1

I like them for oh so many reasons:

• I don’t have to turn lights on/off as I move, they sense me and come on and turn off automatically
  • I can keep whole house lights off and just move around.
  • Not too bright so don’t lose night vision, perfect for the “bedroom to bathroom” 3am stagger.
  • I place them everywhere you’re not still in, so not in bedroom or living rooms but everywhere else - hallway, landings, stairs, garage, etc.

I also buy these for others and setup for them, e.g. an elderly relative I put one at bottom of stairs, one at top of stairs and one in landing.

And of course, if there’s a power outage, then you’re not stumbling in the dark.

Pair with a few flashlights for the living room and bedroom to point to ceiling and illuminate a whole room and you’ve got every eventuality covered!

I buy a big pack of 10 year life AAA and I average using 9 AAA a year. These Eufy typically last 2 years on 3 AAA.

I have 8 of these installed now, the 9th is spare.

Usually top of door frames as then less likely to fall off, in long rooms I’ll place one each end, as you enter the room the one opposite you senses first then the one behind you.

2 Likes

EUFY should use your statements for the instruction manual.
Absolutely perfect!

A friend of mind uses one in the refrigerator.
The normal bulb died and he didn’t want to buy a expensive replacement.
Another idea!

1 Like

I got these for a friend once for his basement where’re he needed the battery operated ones in hard to reach places they have worked great for him. Sometimes the simplest things are the best no need to over complicate it

2 Likes

Always Kaitlyn! :grin:

1 Like

I’d like these mandatory in all homes not just multiple occupancy homes.

Most UK homes have stairs and upstairs single bathrooms means stairs are used often in winter, placing them in critical places to not be in the dark if a power cut near stairs is critical.