The World’s Strongest Cable: Buy One Get One FREE

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Giveaway ends November 26

I haven’t had an email with a code or anything. I’m so confused.

Only so many available too. @AnkerOfficial can you tell/remind me how this works please? I really want to get some cables from This Offer. I’ve got 3 referrals. See above :thumbsup:

@Oggyboy I gave up. Seems people I know rather use inferior cables. But the battery packs and other things they like, go figure

Some people are just odd Rob, you can’t fix them haha

Here is the rules for this campaign, you could check your email box recently, it only offer 200 buy one, get one free deals. So good luck!:grin:

Cheers. I knew I’d read that but haven’t had an email.

Will the emails go out together and then it’s a rush to get in the first 200 or have they already gone out to some? I had my 3 referrals sorted a week ago but no email yet :confused:

We have extended our campaign valid time, and the winners will be announced on today and November 27th.

1 Like

Wait, so the buy 1 get one free codes won’t be sent until November 27th? Or will some codes be sent today, and some on 11/27th? I can’t wait to purchase these cables!

I got my code a few days ago, and I received the cables that I ordered via Amazon Prime yesterday! They look amazing and feel very premium and durable. The carrying case also feels great. It’s sad that the other colors aren’t available yet in Canada, but the red still looks very good. Here are a few pictures of them:

3 Likes

Yeah, it looks very premium! I really like that red color and the carry pouch!:smiley_cat:

1 Like

I’ve not received my code. This is the 2nd referral competition I’ve not received an email for :confused:

You will definetely not be disappointed. I got one and this cable is really of great quality.

I haven’t received my code either. :frowning:

I’m assuming if I haven’t found a code in my e-mail yet, I didn’t win?

Sorry to say…but yes…:mask:

You haveto win for this??? I thought it was first come first serve, whoever the first 200 members who signs up 3 friends will get the code? No where did it say it was refer 3 friends, and then be entered into a raffle :frowning: