The World’s Strongest Cable: Buy One Get One FREE

A Canada deal finally.

That is correct :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great offer, will look to get couple of powerline+ II cables.

This is a great promo but I would like to see it for USBC cables as well!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not to complain but what happened to the nice dark blue

Got the red cable as part of the power user programme

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

A good cable can make your phone happy!:laughing:

which color is your favorite?:smiley:

Yeah, it can be rely on! Really durable!

We normally sent discount code to their email and I need to correct some information in the blog: Each friend you refer also gets 15% off their own PowerLine+ II, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks, we have the same wish with you.:grin:

2 Likes

Normally torn between black and red :smile: but for the first time in a while the gold colour looks appealing :grin:

1 Like

Just dropping this off :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nice, it’s sad when I tried to get my friends to sign up or even get in on this deal they were nowhere to be found. Most of them have Iphones but apparently they want to use inferior cables

I know the feeling fella and the referrals start to dry up as some have already done before for previous competitions etc.

1 Like

Do you do deals on NON APPLE stuff, or test non apple goods?

It’s great, that the smallest market, gets lots of offers, but please don’t forget us Android users.

Perhaps, now iPhone have decided to finally join the USB-C connection, that there’ll be offers on this too?

Im sure I’ll get lots of replies telling me the same stuff!

The red looks amazing!

Majority of Anker’s products are biased toward the Android world, specifically QC.

Pretty much the only thing that’s biased toward Apple is cases and screen protectors because iPhone is simply the most popular.