The Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest | Win a $100 Mystery Box

Here’s my Game of Thrones Christmas sweater adorned with select GoT Funko Pop characters.

Couldn’t resist including some of my GoT whiskey collection - cause festivities are better with more than just a sweater. :smiling_imp: #WhiskyWonderland

#JoyToTheRealm and #HappyHolidays

5 Likes

@TechMan, I have not looked yet but I think that @Fuu_bar and @TheCharneco currently have my votes for the top two so far. I may have to try for the last contest. Lol

3 Likes

Yes! THIS IS AWESOME!

1 Like

3 Likes

Goodness gracious. I will never be able to unsee that. :joy::joy::joy::rofl::laughing:

3 Likes

1 Like

Am I overdressed for this contest?!

Thanks to @TheCharneco for the Carlton inspiration.

#AnkerUglyChristmas

10 Likes

It’s Vegas or bust for a killer Christmas this year!

Shared on Facebook and Twitter.

#AnkerUglyChristmas

10 Likes

Nice, in a not nice kinda way :+1:t2:

2 Likes

1 Like

Way to steal a picture from Reddit

4 Likes

So I did the tweet thinking I had an ugly sweater somewhere. I guess I do not. If I did I would get one something like this.

Now for this contest. It took me a few seconds but realized that I did not need to buy one like this one but I could make one based on the rules. So I thought I had regular sweaters to use but I am now thinking I do not. lol. I think I put them in my yard sale stuff. If I feel motivated I may go find them and make one. I was also writing to just remind folks you can make it than to buy it. Heck if desperate I may go borrow my wife’s sweaters.

So let’s see more homemade sweaters. Hope it was helpful.3

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s a onezee not a jumper

Where did you see this? That would be a fun one to have. :blush:

I saw the same one at Target!

Who is this?

Is this you?

1 Like

Yeah that’s him. I recognize his face from his YouTube channel lol

1 Like

That’s quite a collection :open_mouth: