The NEW USBC to Lightning cable is pretty dam good

I am a total snob when it comes to certain things (iPhone, MacBook Pro, Sony etc) but over the last few years I have totally become a snob with my accessories and the brands that make them.
At the top of that is Anker (I have batteries/powerbanks, charging cables, wireless chargers, usb hubs and a PowerPort+ etc) My list of Anker products keeps growing and now adding to that list is this:

The Anker USBC to Lightning cable.
Let me start by saying this thing feels amazing and it is ridiculously tough, I mean like really really tough!!
I am 100% using this over apples own cable as it feels like it will last way way longer.
The cable was packed well and comes with the nice velcro strap.

I love how pliable the cable is. It’s got like a ‘memory effect’ when its shaped in a certain way it retains that shape, adding to the quality feel of the cable.
Over all this is honestly the best lightning cable I have come accross for my apple devices.

REVIEW sites:
Instagram

Twitter

5 Likes

Nice review! Did you win this in the we love testing event?

1 Like

Hi, yeah I did and it arrived first this this morning! :smile:
I am honestly impressed, its solid! I was putting it through its paces and I was being pretty rough with it it feels way more durable than any other cables I have used in the past.

1 Like

Cool. I hope you enjoy it! All anker cables are amazing!

Btw, the pictures are really nice.

1 Like

Thank you, well so far so good! they really are I have been a fan of their products for some time and like i mentioed my list of owned products keeps growing :laughing:
Thank you :smile: I was trying to be as creative and as origional as i could be when deciding what and how to take them.

1 Like

Nice review, great pics!

1 Like

Same. I have 4 new products from them on the way :grin:.

Flashlight, battery pack, Bluetooth earbuds, true wireless Bluetooth earbuds.

1 Like

Good and very creative review! The pictures show what kind of hell the cable went through (JK) :joy:

1 Like

Had mine today. Been running my phone down to give it a blast. Did a 30 min test and went from 26% to 69% well impressed and happy. Mrs wants one now lol

2 Likes

Looks like a very nice and thick cable. It should last for years. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do we think they will make a braided version as well?

2 Likes

Nice review thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nice review, thanks

1 Like

Yeah that’s one thing I forgot to mention, it is lightning fast when charging (I mean & stand by that pun 100%) :laughing: The black version is quite nice as well.

To be honest I don’t think this one needs a braided version. It is a cracking wee cable. :smile:

Here’s hoping! But I am certain it will last wayy longer than my previous 10+ Apple cables over the years :laughing:

I beleive they will. First they are testing the market with a regular cable :grin::wink:

Continuing the discussion EDIT: 1hr charge on Anker PowerPort+ got my iPhone XS MAX from 10% to 90% completing the full 100% charge in 1h 19min which I am very very happy with!

Stick with bellin and apple products they last longer. I had the worst experience with this cable after only lasting a month and a half i called the warranty number that is on my box that claims is “hassle free” and “friendly” but what a lie i spoke with stephen and then with caleb (supervisor) he indicated i need a reciept and he will not do anything without it and i need to go online and read the policy for clarification i explained that online it says to keep the original pckaging not the reciept he got frustrated and hung up. Super rude and unhelpful not to mention condesending