The Medusa Charger #UseAnkerInstead

The Medusa charger or as many more of you know it as the Anker PowerPort+ 5 port usb-c wall charger.
How it saves me:
I am currently a college student living away from home. When I move into my dorm each year almost all of my tech stuff comes with me. I have a bunch of electronics that always need to be charged from my laptop to my phone to my iPad to powerbanks and so much more so for starters this thing has all of the ports I need without compromising the power I need as well. Now for the Medusa part. Whenever I go home to visit my family I try to pack as light as possible which means only the essentials can come with me. When I get home I do not have enough outlets to plug everything into the wall. The powerport does the trick for me. However, pulling it out of my bag it looks like a bunch of cables because I leave everything plugged into it and just unplug it from the wall when I’m moving so in a sense it looks like Medusa’s crazy hair. The other time this charger saved me was on my mission trip to Nicaragua. I went with a big group of people and there were all of probably two outlets in the place one of which was meant for the fan. This left one out let for a bunch of people charging their phones. I pulled out my powerport plugged it in and suddenly a bunch of us could charge.
Review:

Here is a picture of the 60W Medusa with all of her hair. There is slight branding on the side but nothing too crazy on aggressive.

The front panel unlike Medusa is this nice premium looking brushed aluminum cover. With the usb c pd at the top followed by four usc port with powering charging. I love the way it looks as well as how well it preforms. The usb c port I use to charge my Samsung s9 and never fails to charge my phone rapidly. The other ports I use for my Fitbit, powerbanks, lighting table, and another usb c cable.

In the box it comes with a decent sized ac chord to plug the powerport into the wall and detaches easily for travel.
Overall one of the best Anker products you can get if you don’t have one I strongly suggest getting one and remember we always #UseAnkerInstead

10 Likes

Great Review :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice review! It’s not as good as mine though. :smiling_imp: just kidding :joy:!

1 Like

great review love the pics. love all of the reviews people have been posting lately

2 Likes

Brilliant review for this! :ok_hand:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Awesome pictures, you really capture the dimension on a nice way that allow you to see the wires layout and how they looked, great review.

2 Likes

Great review @ktkundy ! Great pics to tell the story! How are you liking the whole USB-C output? I’ve been looking at something like this but want to get QC3 on those ports… Am I asking too much?

2 Likes

Awesone review and nice pics!

1 Like

Good pic showing its ‘hairs’ lol :+1:

1 Like

Think there are many “medusas” around.
Here is mine :grin:

Doing “her” job since a long time!

2 Likes

Good review @ktkundy :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nice pictures and review thanks

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one with crazy cables coming out. Have to take advantage of ever port there is

To be honest I love the usb c output it charges my Samsung phone a lot faster and I always reach for it to charge my phone over the other regular usb c cable that I have. You’re not asking too much I keep waiting for them to come out with newer better forms of this because I would definitely upgrade this or even just get another one

what makes it any different from this one??
Also can you post a link for it because i cant find it with the aluminum part on it.

That is one of the other versions they have but click here
To see the one I was talking about