The magnet is pretty strong on these EufyCams!

In the process of recording for my review video on the EufyCam and I have to say I’m really impressed by the strength of the magnets in these cameras. Really makes for some great mounting opportunities!

That’s a lamp…

6 Likes

yep thats a strong magnet :slight_smile:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
It can be played for one day!

1 Like

Looks good…how well do you think they would hold up against strong breezes / wind?

1 Like

If you use it with the provided magnetic base, they can hold up any strong gusty winds as they do with the screw mounts.
Just a safer way to use it with screw mounts in outdoors to prevent steeling them.

You’ll have to wait until my video review to find out! :slight_smile:

We’ll be waiting patiently haha

1 Like

But what about the roving gangs equipped with screwdrivers!? No cam is safe :laughing:

2 Likes

eufy has a small footprint. I don’t think wind will budge it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The trick is to have a camera pointed at the other camera so you can catch the crime in action. Also the loud alarm sound when the camera is moved helps a bit lol

True, no camera is safe. However, eufycam has an anti-theft alarm built-in to the camera and homebase. So when the camera is moved it will sound a loud alarm and alert the owner and scare the guy. better than nothing and some cameras. And the thief is on video for your evidence.

nice video not gonna lie i love magnets they are so cool sometimes

1 Like