The European Championships Are On, And You Could Win!

The thread will be closed after the final! :joy:

1 Like

I think it will be left open to talk about the games but guesses after the point they said just won’t count

1 Like

In case you want to see who been knocked out.

4 Likes

Nice job @Duane_Lester.
Some of favourites left the tounament.
Did watched 5 1/8 games live.
Was impressed by both Monday’s games

I felt so bad for Sweden losing to Ukraine when it was the Sweden win that put Ukraine through the group stages

1 Like

It was so fantastic that small Switzerland beat the French world champions.

3 Likes

I know it was so great to see the underdogs win

2 Likes

The keeper is now more famous there than Wilhelm Tell!
A new national hero “Yann Sommer” !

1 Like

England!! The Champs~

1 Like

I would say some of you guys and gals need to start practicing your ragdoll soccer skills. Also a couple will not as they were the only one to pick that team. Good luck to all

1 Like

Hi Duane, So I know…if my team that I predicted wins does that mean I don’t have to play ragnoll tournament or do I still have to play? Only myself who said England before the deadline… I know it’s not over, but so I know that’s all. Haha

Unsure as Anker is the final say on it. Lol if you are the only one, they could still have you do it…

I’d like to see Belgium vs Spain in the semi finals

1 Like

I would like to see Italy vs Spain

I would guess it will be Spain .

Switzerland and Spain are currently tied :grimacing:

Not sure I agreed with the red card personally

Unfortunately I’m at work and can’t watch the games live :sob:

What team are you pulling for?

Well since Germany is out I’m probably going to go for the underdogs in every match and hope they win, mostly just looking to watch some good soccer all around though. The red card you missed was against Switzerland and it was a late tackle which usually would just be a yellow card and didn’t seem really dangerous. It ended up going to penalty kicks for Spain to win

Ukraine is real underdog @ktkundy . Nobody expected them to play in quarter finals.