The Anker Photoshop Contest | Enter Now to Win Prizes

:rofl: Wonder how our monster like the donuts?
Thanks for this cute picture lol

I always amazed at open how creative you guys can be. You are always beyond my expectation :+1::+1: :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hahaha I was expecting something like this coming! Well done!

I remember the first one! :rofl::+1:

Continuing the discussion from The Anker Photoshop Contest | Enter Now to Win Prizes:

7b13c750ee15c503576607ce132f0c0b
Anker Hanker!
:heart::anchor::electric_plug:

1 Like

Tooo many great shares already… given my skill level with gimp… I’m going to step aside for this one…

Good luck all

2 Likes

Too bad you live over the pond.
I could you really a give a good itroduction to GIMP.
A little bit confusing for those who got familiar with Photoshop.
(I was using Photoshop in the past, so I knew about the features of such programs)
And after a while I got it with GIMP, but there are still parts of it I havent been to.

Thanks so much! The harder part was cutting out all the items. Once they were all spread out in the file, it was just a matter of seeing how the puzzle would fit together. Thanks for the contest and for making such great products!

I think many of us were on a similar mission…The Commando Show…lol

Dealing with the situation of California Wildfires and evacuation, away from my laptop and Adobe Photoshop, used my friends PC to login and nothing but the best tool to edit "Microsoft Paint’.

At this moment, my Anker battery packs are my savior. Hope everyone likes the edit. Do share your feedback. Thanks @AnkerOfficial for such a great opportunity

1 Like

Same I was going to try at the start but there are so many better ones I will save myself the time and frustration since I’m not the best at this

1 Like

Sorry I could not resist!
I beg you pardon!
I am sure Arnold, an Austrian like me will forgive me
he got a lot of humor , I know! :rofl:

We must have fun here in these times.

biggest

LOL…thats skinny

Isn’t gimp a Linux photo editor

I only have GIMP and no way could I make to the quality I’m seeing here. I’m not educated enough? Like how to copy a face, find a specific object by border without badly hand drawing it.

1 Like

wow this is so cool and so great. I don’t know how to photoshop or even how to get started but so many great entries

Works for all OS!

1 Like

any tips on how to pick up GIMP for beginners?

I am sure there are some “How to lessons” and tutorials around.

1 Like

Love that Goku vs Jiren. But it should’ve been ultra instinct Goku

1 Like