The Anker Auction House Is Back! | Soundcore Liberty Neo

9f03fc250252df14859a210f722a89474cd90aea_1_690x309

Hi everyone!

The Anker Auction is back!

Today’s auction: Soundcore Liberty Neo

Soundcore Liberty Neo is one of our favorite true wireless earbuds, so here’s a quick rundown of some of its best features:

• Expertly-tuned graphene drivers for a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity.
  • BassUp technology analyzes low frequencies in real-time to increase bass by up to 43%.
  • IPX7 waterproof protection against rain and sweat.
  • Up to 5 hours of playtime from a single charge, and an extra 15 hours from the charging case.
  • Each earbud weighs just 0.2oz to ensure you enjoy a fatigue-free listening experience.

We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks. So take out your Power wallets, and get ready for a bidding war!

Good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.
  2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.
  3. Users may not bid in excess of their current balance of PowerBucks.
  4. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.
  5. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.
  6. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.
  7. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.
  8. This auction event ends on May 31st, 2020 at 12:00 am, PDT. The winner will be announced on June 1st.
  9. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada and Germany.
  10. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Announced!

@ncro has won the auction, and will be bringing home a Soundcore Liberty Neo for 1350 powerbucks. Congratulations!

If you don’t win this time, no worries! Let us know what you’d like to see on the next auction block, and we’ll try to make it happen. :kissing_heart:

Power On!

15 Likes

I’ll start the bid at 10 power bucks :blush: Good luck everyone :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the Auction house event :pray:

I will skip this Auction event (already have some headsets with me :grin: that I need to use and review) and wait for the next Auction event - hopefully some powerstrips or eufy product , Best of luck to all the bidders :+1:

4 Likes

Next time you will have wider choices for the Auction :laughing: :laughing:
We tried to do something different this time, but the choices are limited for now due to the stock availability. We want to make sure the Auction item is available in as many countries as it can under current circumstances. With the recovery of the world, choices will be more flexible in the near future. :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial for taking care of all of us, waiting on the conditions to improve!

1 Like

Good luck to everyone who bids this auction!

Hope this one doesn’t spiral out of control :laughing:

2 Likes

Good luck to those who participate. I picked up the Liberty 2 in April, so I’ll be sitting this out.

1 Like

Good luck for the participants.
I will not take part, no use for such buds at the moment!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll participate either already got some AirPods :man_shrugging:

Seems like you might be lucky enough to get the Liberty Neo with 10 bucks only since everyone else has had something similar already and not bidding this time :rofl::+1: :tada:

1 Like

Shhhh :shushing_face:
tenor

3 Likes

No no!
There are many lurkers!
Sly bidders are waiting, when others run short of bucks!

3 Likes

This would be a real record for Auction event :+1:

Does the winner get to pick the color they want? I’ll bid 20

1 Like

I bid 30

Yes, the winner can pick the color he/she wants :laughing::+1:
But a little heads-up here: the red and white are not available in Canada at this moment.
The rest get all the color options.

I bid 40

That’s a shame those are the Canadian colours

1 Like

Already have. Good luck to those who want it.

1 Like