Testing...Testing...123

One of our friends also finished his first half marathon in Amsterdam with Anker Soundbuds NB10, and it’s never fail! So hope you can also bring us some good news with Soundbuds Slim+!:grin:

1 Like

I like your website, clear and professional!:heart_eyes:

Welcome to the community!! We’d like to constantly hear your thought!

I will test them in front of the TV and on my daily jog here in Myrtle Beach.

If chosen, this would by my third pair of Anker headphones I possess. 4 if you include 1 pair that I lost.

I currently own SoundBuds Slim Original & Soundbuds Surge. I lost a pair of SoundBuds Sport, but I remember how they worked compared to my current headphones.

I also own a pair of Sony MDR1000X noise canceling headphones with adaptive noise canceling. I could also compare them to my Sony’s, but I don’t think it would be a good comparison since they aren’t really in the same category (in ear vs over ear).

My devices I would use to test and compare the headphones would be an Iphone 7, Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge, Galaxy Tab S Tablet, and a Macbook Pro 15 inch 2016 model.

Testing criteria (things that are important to me:

Sound (Treble, Mids, & Bass)

1. I would test sound listening to the same songs with same settings on all headphones being compared.
  2. I would use different songs of different genres, production, and mastering. (sound quality can vary depending who the producer is and how it is mastered)
  3. My general genres of music are drum & bass, reggae, hip hop, rap, dubstep, and trap music.
  4. I would test these with different audio sources: downloaded music, stream from Itunes, stream from Pandora, and stream from Spotify.

Fitment / Comfort / Noise Cancelling

1. I will test this by using the different accessories provided (ear plugs & ear flaps)
  2. I will test these while at work as an automotive service advisor at a Mercedes Dealership (11 hour shifts with 1 hour lunches, 5 days a week). Sitting in front of a computer, running around an automotive shop. I typically accumulate 5 miles a day walking according to my fitness tracker on my Iphone.
  3. I will test these while walking my dog ½ mile 5 days a week and a 3-7 miles on the weekends.
  4. I will test these while working out (elliptical, treadmill, weightlifting) 2-4 days a week.

Quality of Workmanship

1. I would just do a general comparison/hands on/unboxing with my other anker soundbuds. I already know the quality of the Slim & Surge have way better quality compared to the Sports.
  2. I will test the water resistance while working out (sweat) and while taking a shower.

Battery Life

1. I will test battery life by using the headphones from full charge to battery depletion while at work.
  2. The new Iphone has a Bluetooth device battery percentage, I can monitor using that,
  3. I will also set a timer and compare battery life with my other anker soundbuds.
  4. Of course, I will try to use the same sound settings to compare the average battery life.

Bluetooth Range

1. I normally test Bluetooth range by leaving my phone in my office and walking around the dealership and shop. The Soundbuds Surge seems to have a better range than my Slims. My Slims & Surge definitely have better range than my Sports. My Anker Soundcore 2 speaker has better Bluetooth range than any of my Anker headphones.

Things I will not test:

1. I will not attempt a drop test.
  2. I will not try to take them apart.
  3. I will not test which one can play music the loudest (I respect my ear drums).
  4. I will not let other people test them, because they are in-ear (gross).
  5. I will not try a water dunk test, unless you specially ask me to.
  6. I will not go swimming with them on,

Unfortunately, I do not have any social media websites. My review will be on Amazon.com or Anker.com Website. I can also post a review on the Anker.com Forum.

2 Likes

As a technology power user, I shoot for products that will provide me the best experience that will also be able to handle my active lifestyle and mobile/remote workstyle. I have often found Anker products to fit my needs, so i’m confident the Soundbuds Slip+ will also meet my needs.

I would start by testing them out for a week, using them daily for all the occasions I would normally use earbuds. This will allow me to test the quality, performance, and battery life of the Soundbuds Slim+. Then i’ll compare them to my original SoundBuds Slim, SoundBuds Sport, and other competitor earbuds that i’ve used in the past.

Finally, i’ll write up my review which will go on Amazon, and on my social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).

2 Likes

My daughter is constantly consuming content on her phone and uses corded earbuds all of the time. I’d love to have her compare SoundBudsSlim+ to what she currently uses for sound quality and if she prefers not being tethered to her phone.

1 Like

Gang, I am currently testing a pair and I want to let you know: They are really, really good.

I will test the sound buds slim with couple of different earphones. I have a pair of Powerbeats wireless 3 and my mom and girlfriend owns the beats x and apple AirPods. I will test the buds by doing a comparison with these two products and rate it between 1-10 on sound quality, built/design, and value. I will also do a test with the regular apple earphones and the Samsung earphones and let everyone know how it compares to them. After completing all these tests, I will write a review on amazon, so that people have a clear idea on how the sound buds compare to other earphones(bluetooth and non-bluetooth) in the market. I will also make sure to answer people question on amazon if I have the answers. I look forward to the opportunity Anker! Thank you. Also, I will share the product in facebook, instagram and spread the word in person as well.

2 Likes

Would like to know what are the difference between these Anker earphones and VAVA MOOV 28 (https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-VAVA-Splashproof-Cancelling/dp/B071JDP15H). Want to try it out.

1 Like

I would test them in a variety of environments (Office, Outdoors, Exercising) and compare them to the other bluetooth headphones I have (Airpods, SoundSports, etc) as well as testing the fit compared with other wired buds. I would like to travel with them to test but I’ll already be in SF that week of the announcement.

I would blog about this but I plan to create a YouTube video with my review (Unboxing + thoughts).

2 Likes

I would test it throughout my day. I use headphones for work calls, listening to music, and at the gym. I like to provide feedback as it helps other users decide and hopefully the manufacturer with improvements.

1 Like

Have couple of Anker bluetooth headsets, will compare Slim+ with my existing headsets :thumbsup:

Charge, wear , love

I will test it with many songs (some in MP3 and some in CD quality) and compare all of that to my actual EarPods and my in-ear headphones from The House of Marley to have an idea of the level of the soundbuds slim + compared to other brand. After all I will make a test against the Bose QC35 to make me an idea of the sound quality level of the soundbuds slim+ compared to the maximum sound quality I can have.

Finally I will write a comment on amazon and make a video to launch my youtube channel (wich is not created for the moment but I have already 2 planned videos), all of this in french because I’m french so by doing the comment and the video in French it can help Anker reaching another community and another costumer base.

1 Like

If I do receive the new soundbuds+ the first thing I would do is video the unboxing experience, then I would look at this products at every angle and judge it harshly, because the costumers want the honest and unbiased review. That is why I would compare them to ordinary head phones and earbuds. I would give a list of the specs of all of them and prices to see if it justifies the price of this product. I will compare them to a pair of beats earbuds that I own and I will also compare it to the Apple earbuds that come in most Apple phone boxes. After all of that I would do real life testing, I would go on runs and see how they fit in the ear and if they are a nuisance when you are running. I would test it in various locations like in the office, near the pool, outside, and inside. Also, I would test if it is possible for them to fall out of the ears. If they do fall out easily, I will do a controlled drop test from neck height where they normally should be on your body. Then, I would use it for a period of time maybe like a month of daily usage and see how it works in the daily life. What I would also do is figure our the battery life of the product on 100% volume, then 75%, 50%, 25% volumes. Next, I would relook at the product to see how it stood up to the testing. I would then test it for the accessories, like the call quality and noise cancellation. What is another big factor is the audio quality of these devices, what I will do is listen to various songs to see the high end, the low end, and the mids of the speakers inside this device. Personally I would not recommend the product if they don’t meet the 7 requirements of the perfect earbuds. Those requirements are design, battery life, weight, fit in ear, durability, audio quality, and also size. I’m really hoping I am chosen for the winners becuase I would try to get the most detailed and clear response, that would be as unbiased as I can make it.

2 Likes

I Have the Beats Wireless Headphones and also the Jabra Wireless headphones to compare them with. I will test while at the gym, while biking, while poolside and while in the house to get the best comparison for sound, quality, and reliability.
Then i will post a detailed review on Amazon and anker’s website.

1 Like

I am a gamer and twitch streamer and I constantly try to find ways to manage my audio that I hear while I’m streaming. When I’m just playing games I like to feel immersed in my surroundings and the right ear buds will do just that. I would conduct tests comparing my current ear buds. I will test sound quality of games being played using the ear buds as well as test any soundtracks to check for quality as well. When it comes to sound I know to look for key things such as clarity, surround sound, level of noise canceling, and comfort of the ear buds.

1 Like

I would test these out by comparing them to some other earbuds that I have

I like your proposal
good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like